What Legendaries/Mythics have ya'll got?

MafiaBrett

Ive opened nearly 70 Upgrade Llamas this past week and haven't gotten a single gold llama... And only 4 Silvers...  My RNG Fucking sucks!!!! lol. Compared to just about everyone else, they all say they gotten 2 or 3 Golds within roughly the same amount of Llama openings. My first Legendary came from the Collection Lvl 14 reward, that's a guarantee Legendary. Even though the stats may seem awesome, it sucks. The dmg is a lie, it only hits for 180 per second. Best thing about it is the knockback/impact effect.

PS_Messages_20170727_001749.jpg

I have no Epic Heroes either :( but I am happy I at least got a Rare SuperBASE Constructor who is amazing for base defenses. Ill get a screenshot tomorrow

Edited by MafiaBrett

I've only gotten people so far. Forget which kind, since there's so much shit you have to remember in this. If you ask me, too much. Spent like 30-45 minutes just managing inventory after opening some pinatas. But I got two of them. And nothing else so far. Whee.

You two should be happy about the survivors!!! But once you get to about level 20-25 you'll notice the game gets increasingly more grindy and slows progression to a halt.

Survivors at that point become your #1 way to level up the total level.

For example, im level 19 with all rare survivors + 2 epics. My friend who has the exact same amount of survivors but got lucky has 6 legendary and 8 epics, has a level of 27. He hasn't even started leveling most of them up either

Edited by MafiaBrett

• 4 weeks later...

Got my first gold llama the other day, had a legendary survivor. It was pretty cool. I didnt know that it was capable of changing. My rng seems to be pretty good as i just started the game, opened no more that 10 or 15 of them total. This game is a nice drip feed of loot. Its what made me like diablo so much. And with scavenging it feels like fallout.