Lazy Trophy Hunter wants to finnish some games.

REAPER4536

Hello trophy hunter community. I have 144 games in my trophy list right now ( + some other games) and only 24 are 100% completed. My goal is to reach 50 ( - at least 44) finished games till university starts again in September. which games in my list can you recommend? My optimal goal is to finish games which can become unobtainable in the future 'cause of server closure or server shut downs. I can play every game except Crysis 3 for the ps3. I only want to go for 100% games so Rocket League and Warframe are games which continually get new trophies which means I don't want to go for them. 

Right now I'm going for Metro 2033 redux and tales from the borderlands 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

The Last of Us , Jack and Daxter: The Precursors Legacy and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare are all easy to moderate games to platinum 

I don't have all DLCs of The Last of Us and CoD: AW. But I will defiantly go for Jack and Daxter 

5 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

I don't have all DLCs of The Last of Us and CoD: AW. But I will defiantly go for Jack and Daxter 

Ah, you have the exo survival trophies. I need to finish them off, do you have Riot map unlocked? If you do would you be able to help me, thanks! Also how did you do all of them/your method. Sorry if I'm a bother just really want to get the plat.

15 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Hello trophy hunter community. I have 144 games in my trophy list right now ( + some other games) and only 24 are 100% completed. My goal is to reach 50 ( - at least 44) finished games till university starts again in September. which games in my list can you recommend? My optimal goal is to finish games which can become unobtainable in the future 'cause of server closure or server shut downs. I can play every game except Crysis 3 for the ps3. I only want to go for 100% games so Rocket League and Warframe are games which continually get new trophies which means I don't want to go for them. 

Right now I'm going for Metro 2033 redux and tales from the borderlands 

The way I go through my backlog is. Name everything down on notepad in alphabetical order (Not really relevant, OCD preference) Then copy the list and then paste it in this Random Name Picker.

Whatever comes up you play. 

9 minutes ago, Velaxity said:

Ah, you have the exo survival trophies. I need to finish them off, do you have Riot map unlocked? If you do would you be able to help me, thanks! Also how did you do all of them/your method. Sorry if I'm a bother just really want to get the plat.

I really enjoy the Survival/Zombie mod of CoDs - I just played the Exo-Survival long enough to get all trophies. -  I have the riot map unlocked 

9 minutes ago, Meacham said:

The way I go through my backlog is. Name everything down on notepad in alphabetical order (Not really relevant, OCD preference) Then copy the list and then paste it in this Random Name Picker.

Whatever comes up you play. 

This is a really good Idea thanks :) 

2 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

I really enjoy the Survival/Zombie mod of CoDs - I just played the Exo-Survival long enough to get all trophies. -  I have the riot map unlocked 

This is a really good Idea thanks :) 

Me too, Just tryna get good strategies but I guess I could just find what is best for me. Do you think I could add you and play the riot map? I'll try to be as quick as possible. Thanks if you can :)

If you still have it, Metro Last Light on the ps3. You're actually really close to that plat idk why you didn't get it? You already did Shadow Ranger which is the toughest trophy on the base game. You have 2 tough dlc trophies left, but nothing really impossible.

Guess I'll list a few that are probably easier than others on your list. (from what I've seen at least...)

Jak and Daxter

Sound Shapes (which you can stack later)

Tomb Raider (maybe)

Jak 2

Jak 3

Tales From the Borderlands

Stories: The Path of Destinies

Deadly Tower of Monsters

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

• Like 1

I was hoping the OP was actually from Finland, which would have made the typo in the title absolutely awesome.

Anyway, ignoring my silliness, you can get the Tales from the Borderlands plat in a matter of a few hours. I find that once those trophies start popping, I'm off and running. Given the other suggestions here, you should be, too.

Edited by starcrunch061

After looking into your profile i would say you are more a game collector than a trophy hunter :D. I would recommend to delete some 0% games you dont like to play and i even heard that its possible to delete 0% ps3 games with the ps app. 

Tomb Raider (Multiplayer grind needed, still on but you never know)

Deadly tower of monsters

Tearaway Unfolded

Day of the Tentacle (Use a guide, 45 min to plat)

Journey

• Like 1

Here are my suggestions from my personal experience:

1. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture: There are some very great video guides to getting 100% in it and it's a relaxing walking simulator. It's my first platinum so that can attest to something. ;)
  2. The Deadly Tower of Monsters: There was a reason it sniped Dragon Quest Builders as my 30th platinum - it's very easy to get into and very easy to get every trophy if you know what you are doing. You don't even need to fight the final boss to get the platinum! :D
  3. Teslagrad: Trust me, you need to finish this. Like (2) you don't have to fight the final boss to get the platinum, you just need to get all 36 collectibles. I know it's very hard to do this because some of the scrolls are locked behind very frustrating magnetism puzzles and you will fail a zillion times on them, but you'll get that 1% of RNG and get that scroll, trust me, I've been there! ^_^
  4. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time: I haven't started this yet but I will be doing it for my next backlog challenge and I do have the plat on my old account. Some of the trophies are very frustrating, but once you get them you'll feel like a million bucks, and it's Sly Cooper! :D
  • Like 1

On 27.7.2017 at 5:38 PM, Mister_Ericsson said:

After looking into your profile i would say you are more a game collector than a trophy hunter :D. I would recommend to delete some 0% games you dont like to play and i even heard that its possible to delete 0% ps3 games with the ps app. 

Tomb Raider (Multiplayer grind needed, still on but you never know)

Deadly tower of monsters

Tearaway Unfolded

Day of the Tentacle (Use a guide, 45 min to plat)

Journey

Your are right - I just got Skyrim, Murder Soul Suspect, Star Wars Battle front, the ps plus games and Need for speed and platinumed only 3 games the last week.