PSNProfiles had a facelift!

Sly Ripper

Awesome work Sly! This site gets everytime better :D

Just one question: on my netbook (eeepc) new pages don't fit very well, they're too wide (as you said, you've modified them this way).

Are you thinking about automatic adjustment according to different screen resolution? (Also for mobile, if possible)

Edited by Boh717
  • Like 1

I hate how wide it is. Is there an option to change it? I don't like scrolling left and right.

Awesome work Sly! This site gets everytime better :D

Just one question: on my netbook (eeepc) new pages don't fit very well, they're too wide (as you said, you've modified them this way).

Are you thinking about automatic adjustment according to different screen resolution? (Also for mobile, if possible)

What's your screen resolutions?

First, i'd like to say that I am loving this change so far. :D I like the look and feel and there's some interesting little tidbits of information that were not there before (especially on the home page). I have been purposefully trying to exploit the filters and such looking for bugs and I have found some minor issues...

1. Trophy Advisor - the navigation buttons (First, Previous, 1, 2, 3...9, Next, Last) take you back to the Log (i.e. they don't work).
  2. Trophy Advisor - once you select a rarity filter, you can not go back to "All" rarities
  3. Trophy Advisor/Log - Using the "Unearned" filter works initially but, the navigation buttons do not work; see #1
  4. Single Game Trophy List - Using the "Unearned" filter, when you have 100%, goofs up the page formatting - https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1042-Warhammer-40000-Space-Marine?trophies=unearned#content

[Request] - Can we have a breakdown/count of the filtered results?

Example 1: Platform Filter (i.e. 100 PS3, 12 Vita...)

Example 2: On a Game's trophy list, Trophies filter (i.e. 26 earned, 25 unearned).

Keep up the :awesome: work on the site Sly! This is great!

Edited by bmj14772

It looks great! But I'm having some problems with sorting things... Example, when I enter the log and choose to show my plats they show me the first page without problems, but when I choose the second page it inmediately change back and show me the second page of all the trophies and not only the plats, golds or whatever option I choose. The same happen with the trophy advisor when I click the second page =(....

As you've probably seen already, the main site has received a new look. Here's a quick overview of what's changed:

• The page is wider and offers more room for information.
  • Ordering and filtering options have been improved on a number of pages.
  • Profiles have infinite scrolling, when a profile is loaded only 100 games are listed, as you scroll down the page more will be loaded.
  • "Trophy Advisor" lists unearned trophies, a good way to see which trophies to go for.
  • Gaming Sessions had a big overhaul, it's way easier to see session information.
  • Profile and game navigation is up the top and not our of site

Every page is redesigned so go take a look around. The forums will be updated at a later date.

If you find any bugs post information below, they'll be fixed quickly. If you have any constructive criticism, post that too.

Enjoy.

looks awesome, one thing only, previous appeared games 100% completed, now only appears games completed, its a bug? like it was before was better imo :) games completed sound kind of misconfusing :S keep it up Sly :)

oh other thing i was expecting the report button back...

• Like 1

One question Sly? Who are you? You and the guys behind this site are simply geniuses! It's one thing to have the talent to make a site, but it's a different ball game when you have the vision to design it in such a way that's absolutely stellar! Kudos to you and all the people involved!

I have one suggestion. It may be nip picking, but how about swapping the "trophies unearned" and "games completed" block with each other found at top of the main page of a profile. Once again, bravo!

• Like 4

First, i'd like to say that I am loving this change so far. :D I like the look and feel and there's some interesting little tidbits of information that were not there before (especially on the home page). I have been purposefully trying to exploit the filters and such looking for bugs and I have found some minor issues...

1. Trophy Advisor - the navigation buttons (First, Previous, 1, 2, 3...9, Next, Last) take you back to the Log (i.e. they don't work).
  2. Trophy Advisor - once you select a rarity filter, you can not go back to "All" rarities
  3. Trophy Advisor/Log - Using the "Unearned" filter works initially but, the navigation buttons do not work; see #1
  4. Single Game Trophy List - Using the "Unearned" filter, when you have 100%, goofs up the page formatting - http://psnprofiles.c...nearned#content

[Request] - Can we have a breakdown/count of the filtered results?

Example 1: Platform Filter (i.e. 100 PS3, 12 Vita...)

Example 2: On a Game's trophy list, Trophies filter (i.e. 26 earned, 25 unearned).

Keep up the :awesome: work on the site Sly! This is great!

That's the plan eventually. I'll fix #4 now.

It looks great! But I'm having some problems with sorting things... Example, when I enter the log and choose to show my plats they show me the first page without problems, but when I choose the second page it inmediately change back and show me the second page of all the trophies and not only the plats, golds or whatever option I choose. The same happen with the trophy advisor when I click the second page =(....

I'll fix the pagination and sorting issues now.

• Like 2

Another thing is about the color of the background of the completed and uncompleted games.... The uncompleted games has white or gray background and the completed games has blue background, but the difference between the gray of the uncompleted and the blue of the platinum completed games is barely noticeable. It's possible to put a little vivid blue and green background for the completed games? That way is better to see which games aren't completed...

I'll fix the pagination and sorting issues now.

wow, really quick, thx!

• Like 1

Another thing is about the color of the background of the completed and uncompleted games.... The uncompleted games has white or gray background and the completed games has blue background, but the difference between the gray of the uncompleted and the blue of the platinum completed games is barely noticeable. It's possible to put a little vivid blue and green background for the completed games? That way is better to see which games aren't completed...

wow, really quick, thx!

You need to adjust your screen's contrast.