PSNProfiles had a facelift!

Sly Ripper

Maybe but I don't use phone to browse web. If you think it is ok than leave it but if one day you will check it on you PC and you'll find it not working as well as on your smartphone I'll be there to remind you your own words :P Just kidding.

About that "x" on opera browser it works fine so the problem is in chrome only (didn't check firefox).

yep, i checked firefox and that "x" works fine, chrome is the problem

Sly once more you are right. The "x" is the old one from the previous layout. All you need to do is remove cache. Now I'm using my phone to check the site.

Funny I've got E7 and I thought that the site will be to wide for the phone but no. I'm shocked, everything is small but it fits perfectly to the phone. So how is that possible that people have problems on their notebooks (in bigger screens than Nokia E7 has).

Ok so I checked the site on my smartphone as Sly said. Despite all other problems with shadows and so on, background colours are still pretty much the same. Maybe there is a slight difference between them but it is noticable only when you zoom in. But lets leave it. What about the DLC problem?

Edited by Zoltek84

One thing that has been removed from the Trophy Log section is the order number of each trophy you've earned. I liked checking to see which trophy was earned at various stages. Has that been scrapped or just unintentionally missed out?

Also that section is missing the date and time in which each trophy was earned, and I'm not sure it really needs to state how many owners each game has either.

Everything else looks great.

You can't log in via PSN. The box for inserting the session ID won't show up.

Fixed

One thing that has been removed from the Trophy Log section is the order number of each trophy you've earned. I liked checking to see which trophy was earned at various stages. Has that been scrapped or just unintentionally missed out?

Also that section is missing the date and time in which each trophy was earned, and I'm not sure it really needs to state how many owners each game has either.

Everything else looks great.

Fixed

• Like 1

The only page that doesn't seem to "fit" on my phone is the home page. It's not a problem at all... I just wanted to share my findings. I'm assuming it's because of the forced 1x5 for the newest games that is causing the extra width.

Here's some screenshots from my iPhone for reference:

Home Page

CT3lXjc.png

Home Page

My PSN Profile

GPTJDtp.png

My PSN Profile

Forums

2HYjiQ6.png

Forums (haven't changed, obviously)

Edited by bmj14772

My feedback - not a fan of the 'trophies unearned' instead of # of trophies earned on the front profile - seems like that number should be more on the Advisor page? I also miss the quick friends page to see their trophies/progress. :/

Edited by MajinYojimbo

Is there a reason to not have infinite scrolling on some of the other pages?

Like what?

The only page that doesn't seem to "fit" on my phone is the home page. It's not a problem at all... I just wanted to share my findings. I'm assuming it's because of the forced 1x5 for the newest games that is causing the extra width.

Here's some screenshots from my iPhone for reference:

Home Page

CT3lXjc.png

Home Page

My PSN Profile

GPTJDtp.png

My PSN Profile

Forums

2HYjiQ6.png

Forums (haven't changed, obviously)

I haven't looked into mobile stuff for a long time. It might be a viewport setting.

hi sly congratulations to this change

i have to say that in the user page there is the unearded trophies, if could be there the earned trophies too it could be good

and in the trophy advisor page where is the options (trophies, type, rarity, order & direction) if you could make a button there to show us just a game we have, because we want to search what the trophies, for example, I missed a few trophies on BioShock 2 (example) and I wanted to see which trophies I have left to earn, but I have to find them in all my 1010 trophies, it's a bit hard to find those, if you could make a change about that if it isn't much work, thank you, and i know this wil be much work, so im sorry and I understand if you dont want to do that, but at least just to show the games, we select the game, and then to be there only the missing trophies of that game

once again thank you

Just a note to those of you thanking the team, although its appreciated, Sly and Eburk had nothing to do with it its all me. All of this that you see is down to one person and one person only. Thats Sly, Eburk and I are just his cheerleaders. I suspect he'll upgrade us into sexy gamer girls as his next trick.

I've got to say Sly, although we've had sneak peeks here and there I wasn't expecting the overhaul to be so complete. Awesome Job.

• Like 1