PSNProfiles had a facelift!

Sly Ripper

I like it, just going to have to get used to looking at the top and bottom of my profile image for all the information and I don't know if it is just me but having the PSN Friends in that bottom part seems a bit out of place since we can't view friends at current and the number appears to be wrong on most profiles.

Really like the trophy advisor but I think we need more stats/graphs and such in the statistics section now it looks a bit empty to the right of that page, overall I really like the new look though.

Like what?

Trophy Log, Trophy Advisor, etc. Pretty much anything that's split up into pages at the moment. I like not having to load a new page, however I don't know the pros/cons on the site's end, like if it slows us down or anything. I just prefer infinite scrolling. Maybe it could be a toggled option? Not a big deal at all; just putting it out there.

Trophy Log, Trophy Advisor, etc. Pretty much anything that's split up into pages at the moment. I like not having to load a new page, however I don't know the pros/cons on the site's end, like if it slows us down or anything. I just prefer infinite scrolling. Maybe it could be a toggled option? Not a big deal at all; just putting it out there.

I use pages on those so you can link them to people. Maybe an option in the future.

yea, i can kinda tell between the blue, white, green, and for me red, lol, but it needs maybe some more color

Yeah the colors of green and blue appear too close to white. I've adjusted my contrast and everything and am still having a hard time seeing it.

I move all the contrast like you said Sly but I still can't see any major diference between colors, I liked how it looked before, I could saw it without problems =(. Every other things looks very good =)

• Like 1

Nice work. It will definitely take some getting used to for me personally. It seems to have a much more generic look now.

Like others, I agree there should be some kind of visual difference between completed games with and without platinums.

I noticed the game "descriptions" are now gone... Easy, Hard, Extreme, etc. Although ultimately I guess they weren't very useful, I found them nice to see.

Again, nice work.

• Like 1

If you find any bugs post information below, they'll be fixed quickly. If you have any constructive criticism, post that too.

http://psnprofiles.c...eyondthegrave07

When I look at my black ops 2 trophies, it shows all the trophies as ultra rare and at 0%.Take a look at the link above to see what I mean. Also, in the list of my games where it shows the percentage, my black ops 2 doesn't have a percentage bar.

Here is a link for the second bug...

https://psnprofiles.com/Beyondthegrave07

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

When I look at my black ops 2 trophies, it shows all the trophies as ultra rare and at 0%.Take a look at the link above to see what I mean. Also, in the list of my games where it shows the percentage, my black ops 2 doesn't have a percentage bar.

Here is a link for the second bug...

That's a common issue that occurs whenever a game releases a new DLC pack. It will fix itself soon, its a problem with Sony's servers.

Very nice, looks great and im loving the Trophy Advisor, it's gonna help alot.

I also noticed that Sleeping Dogs trophies have all become Ultra Rare and are all at 0% I don't know if that because of this or because of the recent DLC.

I move all the contrast like you said Sly but I still can't see any major diference between colors, I liked how it looked before, I could saw it without problems =(. Every other things looks very good =)

same with me! both on my lap top and my mobile phone!

cant you make it more obvious with the colours or have a trophy image next to platted games?

• Like 1

Hello Sly. I was searching some games on the site in "Games" section and I've noticed that every time I look on the list of games (no matter what letter) I'm getting to games on it. First one is Knytt Underground (from "L" to "Z") on the first position in the list and the other one is When Vikings Attack! (from "A" to "V") on the last position on the list. There is a third game that is shown only in some letters and it's called Retro City Rampage (on the second position on the list). It is shown from letters "S" to "Z" also in "R" but that is where it should be ;) Don't know is there any connection between new layout and DB sorting problem but I've noticed it now so I'm posting this here.

Damn this new layout is crazy. I like it much better than the old one. Sly it is truly a masterpiece!

Hello Sly. I was searching some games on the site in "Games" section and I've noticed that every time I look on the list of games (no matter what letter) I'm getting to games on it. First one is Knytt Underground (from "L" to "Z") on the first position in the list and the other one is When Vikings Attack! (from "A" to "V") on the last position on the list. There is a third game that is shown only in some letters and it's called Retro City Rampage (on the second position on the list). It is shown from letters "S" to "Z" also in "R" but that is where it should be ;) Don't know is there any connection between new layout and DB sorting problem but I've noticed it now so I'm posting this here.

Damn this new layout is crazy. I like it much better than the old one. Sly it is truly a masterpiece!

When you search it will search for what you type, regardless of what letter you're on.