PSNProfiles had a facelift!

Sly Ripper

I have to say: these changes have actually been extremely easy to get used to (which is saying a lot when compared to other sites); there isn't anything I've come across that I haven't liked. And even then, I'm definitely not utilizing all the resources we have to offer.

Again: awesome job. Thanks.

Love the new look over all. A few issues, though...

1. Personal preference I guess, but I find this logo to be quite jarring and ugly:

logo.png

The one used here on the forums is better - it at least looks like it's had some effort put into it! :lol:

2. Not really related to the new design: I know they've always been this way, but I think the Ranks for games should not be affected by trophy percentage once you have the Platinum. If you have the Platinum, the game is completed; DLC is extra, and not everyone bothers with it. Not sure if the set-up allows for it, but perhaps it could be a Platinum = "S" and Platinum plus all DLC trophies = "S+" or something like that.

3. Again not necessarily related to the new site layout, but there seems to be an issue with the consistency of Rank calculations between platforms:

Capture_zps6543a2a3.jpg

Edited by Paranoimia
  • Like 1

When you search it will search for what you type, regardless of what letter you're on.

Sly I am not searching games. Just go to game page pick letter and as first game I have the game that is not starting with this letter for example when I pick letter "C" I`ve got "When Vikings Attack" game as a last one on the "C" letter page. This game is not starting with "C" and there is no word starting with this letter. When I go to the "L" letter as first game I have "Knytt Underground" and there is no "L" letter there. So don`t tell me that I am searching something because I`m not doing that.

Sly I am not searching games. Just go to game page pick letter and as first game I have the game that is not starting with this letter for example when I pick letter "C" I`ve got "When Vikings Attack" game as a last one on the "C" letter page. This game is not starting with "C" and there is no word starting with this letter. When I go to the "L" letter as first game I have "Knytt Underground" and there is no "L" letter there. So don`t tell me that I am searching something because I`m not doing that.

Link me then. I don't see a problem.

a676.png

Don't know if it's already been mentioned. But while browsing a profile, and you select to show "Not Completed" games so does games with platinum but not 100% disappear. The filter should show games that is below 100%.

EDIT: Same thing if you choose "Completed" so are games with platinum but not 100% shown. The filter should only show games with 100%.

Edited by Ragowit

Now I can't see it either. Maybe after the HDD / RAID crush DB got fixed and the problem is gone. Less work for you :D

Look I`m not posting what I see because I have nothing better to do. I know what I saw unfortunately I didn't make a print screen and it is a lesson for me.

One more. In gaming session when I press "My games only" I've got: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/gamingSessions.php on line 136

Probably because there is no game that I have in my profile.

Edited by Zoltek84

Sly, I found something odd.

I was comparing my trophies with those of a random user:

http://psnprofiles.c...&pf=all#content

From this page, if I click on the trophies name in the "Rarest Trophies" box the site redirects me here:

https://psnprofiles.com/Trophy

If I click on the game name under the trophy name (still the "Rarest Trophies" box) the site redirects me on the homepage.

Milestones Box seems to be working fine.

Edited by DocDoomII

Don't know if it's already been mentioned. But while browsing a profile, and you select to show "Not Completed" games so does games with platinum but not 100% disappear. The filter should show games that is below 100%.

EDIT: Same thing if you choose "Completed" so are games with platinum but not 100% shown. The filter should only show games with 100%.

Plats and 100% are considered comlete.

• Like 1

I don't know if I'm the one missing it, but in the https://psnprofiles.com/games/ page, if I select a letter, there's no pagination. Actually there's no pagination in the default view either. The only way to get pagination is if you click "All" on the far right.

Plus, the default sorting is "Latest"... which doesn't make too much sense if that's the order of entering in the database... Also "Latest" is not even available from the dropdown sorting options anyway. Is it working as intended?

Edited by AndyBadwool

I don't know if I'm the one missing it, but in the https://psnprofiles.com/games/ page, if I select a letter, there's no pagination. Actually there's no pagination in the default view either. The only way to get pagination is if you click "All" on the far right.

Plus, the default sorting is "Latest"... which doesn't make too much sense if that's the order of entering in the database... Also "Latest" is not even available from the dropdown sorting options anyway. Is it working as intended?

Pagination isn't needed if you're looking at games starting with a letter.