PSNProfiles had a facelift!

Sly Ripper

Sly, I found something odd.

I was comparing my trophies with those of a random user:

http://psnprofiles.c...&pf=all#content

From this page, if I click on the trophies name in the "Rarest Trophies" box the site redirects me here:

https://psnprofiles.com/Trophy

If I click on the game name under the trophy name (still the "Rarest Trophies" box) the site redirects me on the homepage.

Milestones Box seems to be working fine.

Quoting myself just in case :ninja:

Well, I'm fine with the new layout except for the fact that you should keep using the same logo you currently use for the forums. The logo on the main page looks generic.

I have a little suggestion here. How about displaying the number of players for a game on the games site? You actually seem to have those numbers but only the top 10 games are visible on the main page. It would be a cool thing to know how many people are playing a certain older game at the moment. Would this be possible? The new layout gives plenty of room now. ;)

• Like 2

When a PS3/PSVita game has one trophy list for both versions (Knytt Underground/Retro City Rampage), and you want to see somebody's PSVita games (or only his PS3 games), it isn't listed.

Example: https://psnprofiles.com/Szekler&completion=all&order=played&pf=vita#content

Also the PS+ logo has disappeared from the profile page?

Edited by ImperatorA3

When a PS3/PSVita game has one trophy list for both versions (Knytt Underground/Retro City Rampage), and you want to see somebody's PSVita games (or only his PS3 games), it isn't listed.

Example: http://psnprofiles.c...pf=vita#content

Also the PS+ logo has disappeared from the profile page?

First is fixed, second never existed. I'll add it sometime.

Hey guys, does anybody know what is the issue with the "Friends list" part of our PSN Profiles? It's saying that I have 0 friends :(:D

I know it's not really a major issue but I'm just curious why this is. Perhaps it's related to syncing to the Playstation Network servers? Also, sorry if this issue was dealt with in a previous thread but I have not come across it; so I thought I'd ask in here where these threads seem to be a little multi-purpose

After a good lesson I came back with another problem. This time I've got a print screen I can and will show.

http://picturepush.com/public/12131569 (can't really put an image here, don't know why so I'm putting URL to it)

The problem is that the button "like" is moved to the right and hard to see or click. Checked Opera browser and it also shows hidden button.

Edited by Zoltek84

After a good lesson I came back with another problem. This time I've got a print screen I can and will show.

http://picturepush.com/public/12131569 (can't really put an image here, don't know why so I'm putting URL to it)

The problem is that the button "like" is moved to the right and hard to see or click. Checked Opera browser and it also shows hidden button.

You can't like it if you don't have the trophy.

The only thing I dislike is now when you go through your list of games, you almost can't tell you platinum'ed it. Would be nice if you could clearly see if you have platted the game or not :( The current blue color is way too faint.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Seriously, any modern monitor is already auto calibrated decently too.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Calibrate your monitor.

Seriously, any modern monitor is already auto calibrated decently too.

Doesn't matter how much you say this lol. People want to see dat shiny next to their game :holy:

Regardless, keep doing what you do man. :pimp:

Edited by daftprophet
  • Like 2

You can't like it if you don't have the trophy.

Yeah ok but there was something down there and I could click it if I was able to put mouse over it. I thought it was "like it" but now I know it was "Report this" nevertheless there was a problem ;)

Ok this should be the last one I found just now.

http://picturepush.com/public/12135424

About that bgcolour in trophy list when I change the gamma from 1 to 0.6 there is a difference but everything else looks like sh*t, my eyes start to hurt and it`s the only option I can change in my laptop. I`ll check it on my PC. Still I think it is possible to change the colour for few minutes just to be sure ;)

Edited by Zoltek84

Calibrate your monitor.

My contrast is as low as it will go without the whites become grey. I can distinguish the colours but they're easily missed.

I think it's safe to assume that a large number of people visiting this site will have their monitors on the default settings. If a monitor works, why start messing about with the settings? Not everyone visiting the site will read these posts and know to calibrate their monitors. And what about people viewing from public or friend's computers? Are we expected to change the contrast on every monitor we use to visit the site? I just think it would make so much more sense to make the colours darker like they used to be so the site can look its best on any computer.

Edited by R17L29XI
  • Like 1

My contrast is as low as it will go without the whites become grey. I can distinguish the colours but they're easily missed.

I think it's safe to assume that a large number of people visiting this site will have their monitors on the default settings. If a monitor works, why start messing about with the settings? Not everyone visiting the site will read these posts and know to calibrate their monitors. And what about people viewing from public or friend's computers? Are we expected to change the contrast on every monitor we use to visit the site? I just think it would make so much more sense to make the colours darker like they used to be so the site can look its best on any computer.

You're not supposed to set the contrast as low as it will go. You should set it so white is white and the blue is blue. If the blue is white then your contrast is too high or your monitor is crap.

Darker colours = ugly.

I'll add an option to have ugly ass bars on the side but the colors are not changing.