PSNProfiles had a facelift!

Sly Ripper

sly, i think the "like tips" is broken, i cant like any tips on any trophy i earned. i tried one for GTAIV "Liberty City Minute", but there is no green highlight around the trophy when i view it along with the tip

It's because you're flagged, haven't updated it to work yet.

On the profile sometimes it doesn't put the most recently updated game on top. For instance [i still have no idea how to post pictures such as screenshots]

Top The Midnight Club

48S67952a.pngYou won 20 different multiplayer standard races.

18 hours ago in Grand Theft Auto IV

Jam Sesh

9Sd1cb5d.pngParticipate in 5 JAM Now games

23 hours ago in NBA JAM: On Fire Edition

Yet, if you look at my profile right now NBA JAM is at the top of my list. This is about the 5th time this has happened on different game combinations.

So this order differed from what's shown on PS3?

Found a bug.

What steps will reproduce the problem?

1. Go to your profile.

2. Click the "More" button in the "Rarest Trophies" section.

What is the expected output?

I expect to see my earned trophies, ordered by rarity.

What do you see instead?

I see my earned trophies, ordered by date.

Please provide any additional information below

The link seems to be "?sort=rarity&rarity=&dir=asc" instead of "?order=rarity&dir=asc"

Found a bug.

What steps will reproduce the problem?

1. Go to your profile.

2. Click the "More" button in the "Rarest Trophies" section.

What is the expected output?

I expect to see my earned trophies, ordered by rarity.

What do you see instead?

I see my earned trophies, ordered by date.

Please provide any additional information below

The link seems to be "?sort=rarity&rarity=&dir=asc" instead of "?order=rarity&dir=asc"

Fixed

I've got Stylish plugin for the browser. I've made my own background colours and it looks better. Thanks.

I haven't seen the answer so I'm going to write it once more. What is wrong with those DLC?. I saw Sleeping Dogs and that game has both DLC but what happened with other games? I mean is it this site problem or Sony is making some strange thing?

This is exactly what the wrong contrast setting/crap hardware will do.

230 230 253 = violet/purple

Yes! I've got crappy TV, laptop, PS3 and smartphone :D although my car is great because it can`t show any website :P Thanks Sly that is truly the answer I was expecting from a professional site developer :D

Edited by Zoltek84
  • Like 1

The colours are very light for me too, I'd like to see a platinum icon used instead personally

Yeah, or having a message (Completed in 3 months, 3 weeks) even if you didn't finish the DLC's would also help to distinguish the games you managed to obtain platinum at and imo would make sense cause filtering completed games already shows platted games, even if you don't have the dlc trophies.

Anyways don't wanna look like im complaining, im really happy with the site so keep up the good work ;)

Edited by HoundEagle

I've got a question about the DLC, yes I know I'm asking often. I know that you need to add every DLC manually but could you explain why there are differences between the bars of the DLCs ?

For example game Assassin's Creed III looks like this:

http://picturepush.com/public/12211582

yet another game Uncharted 2 looks like this:

http://picturepush.com/public/12211583

I'm telling that there is something wrong and I don`t like it or something like that. I just would like to know why there is no common pattern. Another thing why do you put twice the same thing just adding the "trophy" or "requires" word. I know that I need the DLC to obtain those trophies. IMHO there should be one name of the DLC, under the name you could put 0 of 0 trophies (if you have none) and that is the left side of the bar. Right side of the bar is fine. And yes I know that the info about the trophies is shown when I get one from that DLC.

I've got a question about the DLC, yes I know I'm asking often. I know that you need to add every DLC manually but could you explain why there are differences between the bars of the DLCs ?

For example game Assassin's Creed III looks like this:

http://picturepush.com/public/12211582

yet another game Uncharted 2 looks like this:

http://picturepush.com/public/12211583

I'm telling that there is something wrong and I don`t like it or something like that. I just would like to know why there is no common pattern. Another thing why do you put twice the same thing just adding the "trophy" or "requires" word. I know that I need the DLC to obtain those trophies. IMHO there should be one name of the DLC, under the name you could put 0 of 0 trophies (if you have none) and that is the left side of the bar. Right side of the bar is fine. And yes I know that the info about the trophies is shown when I get one from that DLC.

It's automatic and this is the info shown on the XMB.