IBadDriverI

100% Trophy Guide/Walkthrough

11 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

 

 

Good walk through. :) 

 

Note: Your instructions for the Master of the Beads trophy reads 'chimes' when it should read 'beads'.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

 

Good walk through. :) 

 

Note: Your instructions for the Master of the Beads trophy reads 'chimes' when it should read 'beads'.  

ohh 💩 ok thanks for the info 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

13 minute to get the 100%? not bad.

it takes 10mins more i only cutted the 2 minigame trophies where you have to play or idle for 5 mins

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 5:59 PM, IBadDriverI said:

it takes 10mins more i only cutted the 2 minigame trophies where you have to play or idle for 5 mins

Nice, but it's only on US PSN? I can't find the game on EU PSN...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FlareZero said:

Nice, but it's only on US PSN? I can't find the game on EU PSN...

yes us only for now

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

yes us only for now

Umm, well, thank you very much for the info.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Devil_Max said:

Perfect Guide! ;) Thank's Alot for the Help IBadDriverI! :D

No problem youre welcome

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.