Zodiark and Darkja

Is there any way to stop Darkja from brutally murdering my party from possible insta-death? Main party around 70-80 with my reserves at 50, got black mask and ribbon on my healer and demon shields on my other 2 members but no matter what when I get it to 50% health it'll start spamming Darkja and more often than not all my party members die and my reserves don't have enough time to raise them before he uses it again. Anyone have any tips cause like mist walker am just gonna base this one luck.

make sure to have shellg on your team as this reduces chance of getting hit by ailments (insta-death counts as an ailment)

also for hte first 90% of the fight you also wants to dispell faith on zodiark as this also increases his chances of causing ailments aswell, however when he gets low hp he will put up a pailing if he is dispelled so you dont want this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sun_emperor1 said:

make sure to have shellg on your team as this reduces chance of getting hit by ailments (insta-death counts as an ailment)

also for hte first 90% of the fight you also wants to dispell faith on zodiark as this also increases his chances of causing ailments aswell, however when he gets low hp he will put up a pailing if he is dispelled so you dont want this.

Noticing Shell does help with the chance of insta-death failing, but still this esper is still giving me grief. May have to resort to berserk and bravery on my fighters before hand and hope I can quickly take it out before it uses any barriers...if thats even possible.

Prepare your team before entering the battle, then remove your main team and add only one character that you don't use and enter the battle, when the character dies switch to your main team , your main fighter should have berserk + bubble + haste + bravery ( my main fighter was Vaan -knight- uses Excalibur element = light )

when Zodiark change his weakness immediately change the weapon to non-elemental weapon and it better to have black mage to use scathe on it

Note : Reddas was with me when I fought it

I hope this is helpful for you ~

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...