Resist the Madness and Beacon of hope.

aZombieDictator

Does anyone know how you get these? If they're missable or difficulty related? Or just a super secret? I've noticed they're the only trophies with 0% so before I get too far in the game I wanna know how to unlock them. And I know the game just came out, just when someone finds out please post it here, or if I find out I'll post about it.

48 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Hmm I really hope that's not how it's done.

I'm really hoping it can be done in a single playthrough.

Also I'm assuming destroying all elder shards unlocks the boss for beacon of hope since both are at 0%

For sure i put a save on USB stick before i corrupt first elder shard

"the choice to resist or embrace is permanent"

Just saw that in the loading screen. Looks like two playthroughs is gonna be required. 

My guess is once you get to the first elder shard back up your save there and then you have to destroy seven elder shards and that unlocks the secret boss, then another playthrough where you embrace the shards.

Edited by aZombieDictator

Depending on whether you destroy or consume the shards will give you a different ending and boss so yes two playthroughs is required unless if you keep all 7 shards up until the end of the game then make a save. After that you can consume them and do the last boss and then take back your save and do the other ending 

• Like 1

Platinum is now at 0.1% on PSN. I've not even killed the first main boss... Got three mini bosses down though.

Also the trophy description for beacon of hope doesn't match up to the description on the PS4 list. It says to defeat two bosses if you look on your PS4 and only one boss on the site.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaseemJohn said:

Yes it can be done on normal. Consuming the shards gives you abilities which makes you stronger but I think that leads towards a darker ending 

So I would have to refuse gaining such abilities until the very end if I want to do the back up save method. 

So I just defeated the last boss and finished the game but I'm missing one with the void (Use shards) and beacon of hope (Destroy em). It appears I'm missing a shard so I will need to go look for it cause I'm assuming you need to either destroy or consume all 7 of them for those trophies