No guide yet?

Reala_kira

This game had me colored interested for some time now, as it is made by the same guys who did Htol#niq Firefly Diary, and I'm surprised there hasn't been any guide proposed for it. Any help for trophies? What are the general thoughts about them, compared to the frustrating Firefly Diary ones? Is the Platinum achievable?

Edited by Reala_kira

I'm playing it right now. The trophies seem fairly straightforward. Finish the game, pick up the (few) collectibles, try to complete the rooms as fast as you can to improve your overall time, clean up a few misc trophies.

I barely touched The Firefly Diary but I imagine much of the frustration came from the controls? If so, no worries there, you control the characters directly this time around.

• Like 2

I finished the game a couple of days ago, haven't tried the speedrun trophies yet. But as far as I can tell the game makes it easy for you to try, at least. Once you see the ending you start just outside the final room with the entire map unlocked, your total time at the bottom and you can see each room's individual time when you hover over them in the map. You can just choose time attack mode for each room individually so I don't think you need to do a proper speedrun from start to finish, just working on the rooms one at a time until the total time is under 1h20m should work.

Edited by TooruPT
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

I barely touched The Firefly Diary but I imagine much of the frustration came from the controls? If so, no worries there, you control the characters directly this time around.

Oh man Firefly Diary's controls are insanely frustrating so this is really welcome news haha.

B-but Firefly's Diary didn't have a problem with controls on Vita...

I want to get this game when it's gonna be on a sale, eventually. Hopefully there isnt anything similar to htolNiQ's "Concentration" trophy in this one. I am still having nightmares.

Edited by Taobaka

10 hours ago, Taobaka said:

B-but Firefly's Diary didn't have a problem with controls on Vita...

I want to get this game when it's gonna be on a sale, eventually. Hopefully there isnt anything similar to htolNiQ's "Concentration" trophy in this one. I am still having nightmares.

Same thoughts here. Concentration and Aren't you naturally Lucky trophies drove me nuts. I don't want to experience something similar ever again.

@Taobaka @Reala_kira Like I said before I barely touched The Firefly Diary but from the trophy list there seem to be a lot of trophies for clearing stages under certain conditions, including Concentration. Just letting you know there's little of that in this one. Just a couple of "go to spot X in room Y and do Z" trophies, easily done. The main challenge seems to be the time attack.