Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Possibly Leaked.

Street-Fighter-Collection-CoolShop_07-28

German retailer CoolShop has listed a Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The description posted on CoolShop matches that of the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection released for PlayStation 2 and Xbox in 2004, down to citing the franchise’s 15th anniversary (2017 is Street Fighter‘s 30th anniversary), but according to Twitter user Shinkendo (2, 3, 4), who NeoGAF users say is in the know in the fighting game community, the description is wrong and this collection will include more games than the 2004 collection. He added that there will be more information in a few days. Of course, take all of that with a grain of salt for now.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/07/german-retailer-lists-street-fighter-anniversary-collection-ps4-xbox-one#sKPbeZuFhjpY5M1E.99

The original SF collection had Hyper SF2 and SF3: 3rd Strike as a bundle. I can live without SF2 (never cared for it) but would jump at the opportunity to play SF3 on the PS4 if this is what that is. Even if it isn't, I can't imagine it wouldn't have SF3 anyway. Win win!

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I would be very surprised if this was true considering there was a 25th anniversary collection. 

This could very well be true imo. Capcom is in no postition of making new games. All they can is re-release older games, HD remasters and stuff alike. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I would be very surprised if this was true considering there was a 25th anniversary collection. 

If there is one publisher that takes every possible opportunity to whore their titles (Street fighter IV, Super Street fighter IV, Super Street fighter IV Arcade, Ultra Streetfighter IV) it's Capcom. I would be surprised if it WASN'T true lol

8 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

If there is one publisher that takes every possible opportunity to whore their titles (Street fighter IV, Super Street fighter IV, Super Street fighter IV Arcade, Ultra Streetfighter IV) it's Capcom. I would be surprised if it WASN'T true lol

Hmmm....if that ain't the truth...

7 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Maybe include the first street fighter, or fighting street as it was released in the west and let people play that abomination

It was Street Fighter in my local arcade. I live in the states.