Thoughts on Trophies

I loved this on the PSP, but I never could beat it. I'm not sure it's gonna be that easy to plat.

Regardless, it is an absolute crime that this game is not on the Vita. If small indie developers can support the console, there is absolutely no excuse for Sony to ignore their own damn product. Shareplay doesn't do justice for a game that is built for on the go gaming.

Such a shame.

• Like 2

The original game (all 3, actually) are playable on Vita. Why would sony invest time and money to make a newer release that mostly changes graphical resolution and assets available on a platform where the original is already available and works perfectly?

On 7/30/2017 at 9:31 AM, Boooda said:

Looks quite easy, excited to play this again its been years!

hope this is a good remastered :)

On 7/30/2017 at 10:07 AM, diskdocx said:

I loved this on the PSP, but I never could beat it. I'm not sure it's gonna be that easy to plat.

Regardless, it is an absolute crime that this game is not on the Vita. If small indie developers can support the console, there is absolutely no excuse for Sony to ignore their own damn product. Shareplay doesn't do justice for a game that is built for on the go gaming.

Such a shame.

i think sony considering the install base also. and yeah such a shame a game that would be perfectly play on vita is not on vita :(

maybe one day this patapon release also on vita, crossbuy lol :D 

On 7/30/2017 at 4:07 PM, LeeorV said:

The original game (all 3, actually) are playable on Vita. Why would sony invest time and money to make a newer release that mostly changes graphical resolution and assets available on a platform where the original is already available and works perfectly?

yeah this the reason why many considered vita a failure, coz sony not make a good effort to support vita :| 

my comment about patapon rmstd not vita "such a shame a game that would be perfectly play on vita is not on vita"

14 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Looks like a challenging platinum tbh , this game is not that easy. 

Just like locoroco , the looks of the game decieve you.

yeah i heard from gregovergreggy from kinda funny he's 1 trophy away from platinum. he is having a hard time to get 5 perfect coz he keep not in rhythm.

my guess the rating will be around 4-5/10 difficulty.

10 hours ago, fbdbh said:

A bit disappointed that the platinum isn't called "Super Easy Four Button Play".

lol cos not like 1000 rated stars :D

4 hours ago, Radical-Cool-Boy said:

Yeah gotta agree with everyone else, this game is really easy if you have any rhythm I probably only died like 6 times my whole playthrough, and that was because I lost my rhythm pressing wrong buttons so I was unable to bounce back.

good luck, havent bought the game yet. please give an update from your perspective if you manage to get the platinum for patapon remastered, the platinum difficulty rating 

Well, the trophy list looks much easier than e.g. the one from LocoRoco but I suck at rhythm games, so it will still would give me a good challenge. Before I consider buying the PS4-version I will give the PSP-version a second try, though. I never really focused that much on the game as I ddidn't get the feel at first.

Wonder if they will also remaster the second and third installment as they also decided to port LocoRoco 2 (although I would prefer a crisp HD-version of Midnight Carnival). :hmm:

As someone who beaten the PSP original and played 2 and 3, I found this pretty easy. There are a couple missions that can be annoying but the rest are manageable

Make sure you don;t use your Mithril until you unlock the smithing mini-game, you'll need mithril to get the divine weapons

I have the plat and i can say it is very easy if you understand the game. Its a bit harder to get all 9 divine items but the rest was very easy. You just have to watch out for the bugged trophies, that when get a hat from a minigame patapon that you stay in patapolis until he is reborn.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 6:20 PM, JOJOVchronicles said:

good luck, havent bought the game yet. please give an update from your perspective if you manage to get the platinum for patapon remastered, the platinum difficulty rating 

I think I'm in the middle of the game, really enjoying it so far, and I would only say its 3/10 (Skill wise)

I don't have the platinum yet, but I think I summed it up pretty good, only problem is that some people blame the TV being far away so they can't keep with the beat well enough and thus increases difficulty, so some suggest to wear headsets, I personally tried this with the sound muted and was able to stay in fever mode for 1 minute (Actually got my trophy doing it) just follow the white bar on the edges of the screen and you should be fine if, staying in rhythm is that hard.