5 trophies added, 1 trophy reduced (Compared to PS3)

Added:

Full Speed A-dead
【RAID MODE】Complete "The Ghost Ship: Chaos."

Jumping At Shadows
【RAID MODE】Defeat Shadow Norman.

Turning Up The Heat
【RAID MODE】Obtain a Lv.50 special weapon.

Third Eye Open
【RAID MODE】Obtain the three Rare Finders.

Apex Predator
【RAID MODE】Get a Genocide Bonus.

Reduced:

One for Each Minnesota Lake
【RAID MODE】Defeat 1,000 enemies.(PS3 originally 10,000)

• Like 2

I'm surprised they changed anything honestly. I still need to finish up the trophies on the ps3 version but I was wondering if the trophy being reduced to 1k was a big difference? Don't you end up getting way over 1k if you do raid mode naturally (without playing with a higher level friend)?

@Silent Don't even mention minecraft dlc lol. I am so tired of going back to the ps3 version. ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RVMcypress_grave said:

I'm surprised they changed anything honestly. I still need to finish up the trophies on the ps3 version but I was wondering if the trophy being reduced to 1k was a big difference? Don't you end up getting way over 1k if you do raid mode naturally (without playing with a higher level friend)?

@Silent Don't even mention minecraft dlc lol. I am so tired of going back to the ps3 version. 1f622.png

Oops too late?.  Good luck on ur minecraft. ☺✌and there's a bunch of open boosting session going on. 

• Like 1

This sounds good to me. I'm glad they decided to take mercy on us and reduce the kill grind. I don't know what the other new trophy requirements entail, so let's just hope they don't end up being a different kind of grind. :P

17 hours ago, Virdeborn said:

Any difficult or time consuming online trophies?

The PS3 version only had one trophy that had to be done with a partner online, and it was neither difficult or time consuming, so assuming nothing else has changed, it should be possible to do everything else solo. I imagine the new Ghost Ship level will be quite difficult solo, though, so you may want a partner for that to make it easier. Raid Mode will probably be more of a grind in general without a co-op partner, but it should be possible on your own.

Edited by Undead Wolf

19 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The PS3 version only had one trophy that had to be done with a partner online, and it was neither difficult or time consuming, so assuming nothing else has changed, it should be possible to do everything else solo. I imagine the new Ghost Ship level will be quite difficult solo, though, so you may want a partner for that to make it easier. Raid Mode will probably be more of a grind in general without a co-op partner, but it should be possible on your own.

Oh yeah, I remember that one. Too bad it's still in there. And no offline co-op, But I already own the game on PC and 3DS, so the only way I was gonna triple dip was for either the trophies to be easier this time around, or even better the laser sight being put back into the game. Unfortunately, it looks like the latter is still a 3DS exclusive feature, which is a shame since laser sights beats cross-heir any day of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Ok so I never played this before so am I reading right that I can do raid mode solo other than the one required trophy for 2 people? 

Technically yes, however the last difficulty of raid is very challenging solo and Ghost Ship would be a nightmare by yourself (you would likely run ouy of ammo due yo the quantity of enemies on this level)

On 29/8/2017 at 9:37 PM, malachi1987 said:

Oh ok that's fine and I can do raid mode offline? I may be cancelling my plus sub so making sure to see what I'll be locked out of if I do get rid of it

You can play offline, but as Gwendly says, it will be much difficult to do it solo.

On 8/23/2017 at 2:10 PM, DarkHarmonixer said:

He should be the Chaos Ghost Ship boss as Ghost Norman is the Lv 50 Ghost Ship boss.

could be wrong but if i remember right Shadow norman was a boss if both players were level 50 and had beaten GS before.

Its been like 3 years or so since i played the PS3 version but im pretty sure Shadow Norman was in the last gen version as well.