5 trophies added, 1 trophy reduced (Compared to PS3)

Fortunately on the ps4 version we won't see people playing RAID with infinite rocket launcher...

On 03/09/2017 at 4:01 PM, MMDE said:

Does anyone know how early you can start to play the RAID mode in this PS4 version? Can you do it before you beat the campaign, or does it not unlock before after you beat the campaign?

I think you need to beat the campaign first to unlock all stages just like in ps3 version

1 minute ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Fortunately on the ps4 version we won't see people playing RAID with infinite rocket launcher...

I think you need to beat the campaign first to unlock all stages just like in ps3 version

So if I've seen some few people who has done RAID mode before campaign, what does that mean? Does that mean we'll see people with infinite rocket launchers too? :P 

7 minutes ago, MMDE said:

So if I've seen some few people who has done RAID mode before campaign, what does that mean? Does that mean we'll see people with infinite rocket launchers too? :P 

if you read the article on the eurogamer website regarding the ps4 version they say:

"

Unlocking Raid Mode stages

When you first start Raid Mode, you'll only have access to three stages. More can be unlocked, however, by working your way through Revelations' single-player campaign. Upon completing the final episode in story mode, you'll have unlocked 21 Raid Mode maps, including a bonus stage.

This bonus stage, known as Ghost Ship, covers the entire Queen Zenobia. Here are the criteria for unlocking all 21 Raid Mode stages:"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-01-resident-evil-revelations-raid-mode-characters-weapons-costumes-stages-4872

I just started the game and it's only available the first 3 stages so I'm correct :P

Edited by Rose Amicitia

27 minutes ago, DevilVergilXT said:

Did you guys even touch Raid Mode? They changed the requierement, you just need to finish those 3 Stage and then you unlock more stages...

If it's as in the ps3 version you start with only 3 stages, as you progress in the game will unlock more stages in RAID mode

• Stages 4-7 - Complete Episodes 1-3 in Campaign Mode
  • Stages 8-12 - Complete Episodes 4-6 in Campaign Mode
  • Stages 13-17 - Complete Episodes 7-9 in Campaign Mode
  • Stages 18-20 - Complete Episodes 10-12 in Campaign Mode
  • Bonus Stage 21 - Complete Campaign Mode

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2017 at 5:51 AM, RVMcypress_grave said:

I still need to finish up the trophies on the ps3 version but I was wondering if the trophy being reduced to 1k was a big difference? Don't you end up getting way over 1k if you do raid mode naturally (without playing with a higher level friend)?

Yes, 1k is a big difference. After getting all other trophies in PS3 version I still needed about 2-3k kills more for the last trophy (that took additional 4-5 hrs of grinding, if my memory serves me well). Though, to tell the truth, I played the RAID mode online and there were a lot of "well-equipped" guys (cheaters?) who could do any Abyss level solo, including Ghost Ship, which, I believe, saved a lot of time for me. Probably, if you decide to work through RAID solo, then it would take you much more time/attempts and, respectively, kills, so you might get 10k naturally. Anyway, reducing the requirements in 10 times is great - the less of boring grind the better.

Edited by scFlinT-us
  • Like 1