Trophy thoughts?

My thoughts:

I had no idea when this would come out, and your thread popping up has made me think, and hope, it's soon.

I'll be getting it for free on Switch from that whole NBA Playgrounds bullshit though, so I hope y'all have fun with the trophies :)

Just read through the list though, I think it's nice. Looks fair for the kind of over the top cartoonish arcade style the game seems to be going for. I'd rather that that feel the need to replay every level in like 6 seconds or some ridiculous bullshit. Nice list to me. As always, disappointment when there's no plat, especially when every Xbone game has 1000 GS nowadays, but who knows, maybe with the PS5 we'll get mandatory plats.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/3/2017 at 9:18 AM, LeetWolf2 said:

All bronzes and quite a few grindy looking trophies. Not exactly a great start.

If you are still interested, its literally not grindy. Theres only 5 quick chapters, and you will have the kill 1000 enemies by the end of chapter 3. There are multiple parts in the game where it forces you to play as Shaqtus, diesel, etc. By the time I beat the game (which is short) I only needed 2 trophies which can be done in chapter select 

Edited by ProfessorPlat

On 6/6/2018 at 1:38 PM, ProfessorPlat said:

If you are still interested, its literally not grindy. Theres only 5 quick chapters, and you will have the kill 1000 enemies by the end of chapter 3. There are multiple parts in the game where it forces you to play as Shaqtus, diesel, etc. By the time I beat the game (which is short) I only needed 2 trophies which can be done in chapter select 

How long did it take you round about to have the main game trophies?

Did you also play the DLC? If so, how long is it on Top of the main game?