Best Movie Fighting Scenes?

SlaveBeastTaka

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, KittiBear said:

The single take hallway scene in Old Boy has always stuck with me.

Amazing scene! And a great movie. I actually just talked to a co-worker about this movie yesterday haha.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, J_Johnson_96 said:

Everything in The Raid 2 >

Both Raid movies were so awesome. Great fight scenes in this series.

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:36 AM, Phil said:

If you like Donnie Yen and old school Chinese kung-fu flicks, you'll love Iron Monkey. Here an awesome fight schene from it. Some of the best choreography in kung-fu movies.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm a big Donnie Yen fan, and haven't seen this so I have something new to watch!

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:11 AM, ID-69 said:

Somebody already said Raid (2), but I think the first film has the best fighting scene with Mad Dog. It's the highlight of the movie, so I wouldn't recommend watching it on youtube if you haven't seen the movie yet. Though it's such a popular movie, it's unlikely that anyone who likes fighting movies hasn't seen it. 

That was an excellent fight!

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 6:45 AM, Star Butterfly said:

Everything with Bruce Lee!!!!

Bruce Lee was amazing. A superhuman! He had to slow down his movement for the cameras back then to even be able to capture him lol

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, PALALOU said:

Maybe "Ong Bak" and 2 & 3. really good fighting scenes on those movies.

Tony Jaa is so damn good. Have you seen his movie The Protector? There is an awesome fight scene where it's one shot following him in a long, great battle with a bunch of people.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, Night Cast said:

I actually came here to post these, especially the 1 vs 10 fight from Ip Man. These are so great.

Edited by DPtheGod

On 7/30/2017 at 0:14 AM, SlaveBeastTaka said:

Post your link or just say what your favorite fighting scene is. I don't know why, but Mortal Kombat. Scorpion vs Jonny Cage. The sounds that Scorpion makes when his kicking Jonny cage's ass lol. And, the music is sick. 

This was a good idea for a thread! I'm going to have to mull this one over hmmm

• Like 1

On 09/08/2017 at 9:20 PM, DPtheGod said:

Tony Jaa is so damn good. Have you seen his movie The Protector? There is an awesome fight scene where it's one shot following him in a long, great battle with a bunch of people.

Nope... 

Maybe it's a good movie to see tonight. In ong bak movies the fight scenes look so real.

On 09/08/2017 at 9:20 PM, DPtheGod said:

Ok, I just watched both movies ( The Protector 1 and 2) and you were right... Good fight scenes but I liked the first one more. Thank you for your referral.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, PALALOU said:

Nope... 

Maybe it's a good movie to see tonight. In ong bak movies the fight scenes look so real.

22 hours ago, PALALOU said:

Ok, I just watched both movies ( The Protector 1 and 2) and you were right... Good fight scenes but I liked the first one more. Thank you for your referral.

I'm glad you liked them! Yeah the first one is quite a bit better. Tony Jaa is so good at what he does.

• Like 1