Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

11 minutes ago, ELITESTEALTH555 said:

Hi I got a  Quick question I was thinking about getting this game. When I get the game  it  comes with the dlc  already or I have to buy it

It's altogether, you don't need to buy anything extra for the DLC.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry to hijack but I didnt want to create a new thread as this is about the same game...

Are there 2 different versions (ive seen 2 different art covers) for the Nathan Drake collection and also does each game have its own trophy list or are they listed as subtitles under 1 game called Nathan Drake collection?

Thank you

11 minutes ago, Haysi_Fantaysee said:

Sorry to hijack but I didnt want to create a new thread as this is about the same game...

Are there 2 different versions (ive seen 2 different art covers) for the Nathan Drake collection and also does each game have its own trophy list or are they listed as subtitles under 1 game called Nathan Drake collection?

Thank you

Each Game have only 1 trophy list on the PS4. Only seperation is between consoles PS3 vs PS4... concerning the artwork that might depend on regions? Like EU and NA can have different covers... or even in some european countries it differs...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Haysi_Fantaysee said:

Thank you

I could be wrong, but whilst there are two art copies, they seem to be the same version. My friend, who got the game upon release, had an art cover that was different than I got when I bought it in December 2017. I borrowed it from him a few months before I bought it, and my trophy progress continued, it didn't start a new list. 

I don't know if the art cover depends on when you bought it, like that specific cover was a limited edition or was only available for preorders. 

As for the trophy list, they are all under the Nathan drake collection, but within that there are 3 "sub"lists, one for each game, and each game has it's own platinum trophy.

Edited by TerminatarMnA
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TerminatarMnA said:

As for the trophy list, they are all under the Nathan drake collection, but within that there are 3 "sub"lists, one for each game, and each game has it's own platinum trophy.

I have just checked your trophy list and it displays each of the 3 games in own space like 3 individual separate games, I wasn't sure if they would all be under 1 game heading.

I hope I am making sense there.

Thank you for the replies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Haysi_Fantaysee said:

I have just checked your trophy list and it displays each of the 3 games in own space like 3 individual separate games, I wasn't sure if they would all be under 1 game heading.

I hope I am making sense there.

Thank you for the replies.

Yeh it's weird. On the PS4, if you're looking for the PS4 version of Uncharted 1, 2 or 3, you can only find them under the Nathan Drake Collection. On psnprofiles, however, they are listed as separate games. Overall it won't affect anything though. 

I have just searched for you on PSN and looked under your trophies there and it does show the games as:

Uncharted Drakes Fortune re-mastrered

Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception re-mastered

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves re-mastered

Thats how it displays them to me, it shows them as 3 separate games and no mention of the Nathan Drake collection anywhere...