How to boost with Vita & PS4?

Spyrla

Hello, ive got Vita and PS4 tried to boost with myself to get multiplayer trophies and i hosted on my vita then joined with ps4 and after few seconds i get error "lost server". This happens all the time.

Am i doing something wrong or how to boost with myself?

Help!

Edit: boosted it with myself. This is how i did this. Used my phone as a router and connected vita to this and ps4 to my home wifi. It worked and i was able to join without any problems. Have fun.

Edited by Spyrla

• 1 year later...

I had this happen to me as well. It appears as if you can only self-boost when your Vita and your PS4 are connected to different WiFi networks. Attempting to do so with the two devices connected to the same internet connection will only ever greet you with this message.

Edited by Skeptical69

1 hour ago, big_daddy_moo said:

Use your primary on your vita that you want to earn the trophies on, use a secondary account on the ps4 - job done  1f44d.png

If this makes anything sound better, it is possible to have both your Vita and your PS4 signed in with the same PSN account and get the two systems to play a versus game together. That's what I did!

Edited by Skeptical69

• 4 years later...
39 minutes ago, MomeAlsadi said:

How can I do this ?!please explain 

I just completed the multiplayer trophies using PS4 & PSVita and just got the platinum trophy.

first after the game is downloaded in both PS4 & PSVita, sync the trophies in both consoles to ensure that only multiplayer trophies remain.

then I used my primary account in both PS4 & PSVita, playing Versus in PS4, Find Game in PSVita then join the game.

last see the requirements for the 4 multiplayer trophies and then you'll get them and finally the platinum trophy is yours