Multiplayer bug, Leaderboard glitch

I was playing a many times in multiplayer in ranked matches, but last time was really my last time. Something glitched me after I was playing and I got over 1.7 bilion points on leaderboards, but my stats with kill and deaths are reseted to zero. Now I cant play ranked matches. I was trying to connect through ranked matches with my 3 friends but no one can join my, or I could join them, beacuse it is always the same: 3-5 sec searching and then making a new lobby/session which no one can join. I created another account on my ps3 and I found my mate really fast. So now I'm f&cked!!!!! Because it's last trophy I need from multiplayer mode in this game! (40 wins through at least 3 modes in ranked matches)

• 3 weeks later...

I texted many times to team17 support. I tried through that website and through team17' facebook site. They still talk bullshits, how ,,they're working on it". They don't care or they cannot fix it. It's so great when you pay full price for game and dlc's and you don't cheat, but you fell like you are banned, because you can't play through online. I won't buy any game from them. If they treat me like that, then you lost a customer. 

Edited by SpyroChampion

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, i have problem for ranking, when i finish à ranked last Time ( surrender boost ) i have get 1538599637302 points and im 52 worldwild the problem is now i can't play with m'y Friend for my 3 last win, do you have solution please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 01/06/2018 at 10:17 PM, SpyroChampion said:

If we would have soution, we will be not needed to make this post. Team17 doesn't care about this game. This is bug, which is impossible to avoid

You have the bug too ? Because maybe i have solution, think we Can play only if both have the same glitch

On 16.01.2019 at 11:18 PM, Blazhead said:

You have the bug too ? Because maybe i have solution, think we Can play only if both have the same glitch

I doubt it. I tried few times with BigBoss and we could not find each other. The most pissing me off thing is that no one fixed it and according to post on the internet the team17 knew about it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Anyway to avoid the bug? 

Just started the game and saw this

It's really random. I played many times and nothing happend, and once some strange player has joined me in lobby and after the match I couldn't connect any longer with frineds through ranked matches. It's sad because I did all other trophies, and I'm a huge fun of worms franchise. I spend over 1000+ hours playing worms 3D on my pc and worms 4, and also 2 Dimensional worms as well

38 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

It's really random. I played many times and nothing happend, and once some strange player has joined me in lobby and after the match I couldn't connect any longer with frineds through ranked matches. It's sad because I did all other trophies, and I'm a huge fun of worms franchise. I spend over 1000+ hours playing worms 3D on my pc and worms 4, and also 2 Dimensional worms as well

It is not a bug. You've clearly been hacked by a douche as you mentioned a "strange player".

They probably know that hacking your stats will break the game for you and might even be one of those self-righteous justice guys, trying to punish you for boosting.

It happens in lots of PS3 games, Warhawk being one of the most recent annoyances.

Is there a way to block randoms from joining in Worms?

• Like 1

On 19.01.2019 at 10:48 AM, EdinhoN said:

It is not a bug. You've clearly been hacked by a douche as you mentioned a "strange player".

They probably know that hacking your stats will break the game for you and might even be one of those self-righteous justice guys, trying to punish you for boosting.

It happens in lots of PS3 games, Warhawk being one of the most recent annoyances.

Is there a way to block randoms from joining in Worms?

I dont what kind of hacking you meant. I spent a lot of time trying to find some information about it. On this internet and  also deep web. All methods I found about hacking on ps3 was mentioned only on SINGLE player games on old CFW versions.

Just now, SpyroChampion said:

I dont what kind of hacking you meant. I spent a lot of time trying to find some information about it. On this internet and  also deep web. All methods I found about hacking on ps3 was mentioned only on SINGLE player games on old CFW versions.

Most ps3 old online servers are messed up by hackers. They can do anything they want, sometimes to cheat as in old Call Of Duty games, sometimes to block trophy hunters like in Warhawk recently, where they unfortunately blocked everybody from boosting to get their plats.

This whole situation in Worms is the same, the mess up with your stats and break your connectivity with the servers somehow.

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

Most ps3 old online servers are messed up by hackers. They can do anything they want, sometimes to cheat as in old Call Of Duty games, sometimes to block trophy hunters like in Warhawk recently, where they unfortunately blocked everybody from boosting to get their plats.

This whole situation in Worms is the same, the mess up with your stats and break your connectivity with the servers somehow.

For me it sounds like some weird urban pasta.

I dont understand why to hack servers on games like worms.

20 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

For me it sounds like some weird urban pasta.

I dont understand why to hack servers on games like worms.

Urban pasta?

You really don't understand people lol

Some a-holes like to screw people when they have the means to do so.

Dunno if you're new to online trophy hunting, but the most abundant type on old servers are the ones which will try to annoy your boost or even disrupt it like those hackers.

Well mate, believe it or not, doesn't matter, but you have been locked from your final Worms trophy, I'm sorry.

Over those years I've had dozens of problems with a-holes throughout old servers

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Its definitely hacking stats, gatekeepers mad you are boosting and punishing you by preventing you from a platinum trophy.

Its a reason why I never got an opportunity to play warhawk.

And people gatekeep worms a lot, theres surprisingly a ton of tryhards. I found 20 of them in worms 2 and a guy said he fucks my wife or whatever (probably mad I got the platinum)

Unfortunately the only way to reverse your stats is a hacker or hacking or back yourself.

Its frustrating but I'm glad I'm aware theres assholes to avoid in the game when I go for the platinum 

I still have no idea how someone hacked my stats and how am I going to fix this? I dont know anything about hacking ir something like that. My highest programming skills is just to write some simple class and hello world in C++

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 21.01.2019 at 11:37 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

Do you really think the Worms Ultimate Mayham servers are hacked from the very first day?

Hey I'm curious if changing your PSN ID can change this situation. Can that make that we loose mp progress but we will be able to play ranked matches again

• Like 1