TheRatchetPlayer

Multiplayer bug, Leaderboard glitch

33 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

It's very unlikely that it has something to do with a hack. People are affected by this glitch since the game was released. Besides I only played in lobbies with my secondary account and no one else. As far as I know you have to join a hacker/hacked lobby to get hacked, which I definitely didn't. Furthermore only my main account is affected by this, not my secondary account, which would be very strange if I was really hacked.

If any randoms joined you then they can hack, some hackers can do so even if they aren't in the lobby, so I doubt its just a glitch imo seems more likely to be a hacker altering stats

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

If any randoms joined you then they can hack, some hackers can do so even if they aren't in the lobby, so I doubt its just a glitch imo seems more likely to be a hacker altering stats

Do you really think the Worms Ultimate Mayham servers are hacked from the very first day?

Just now, BigBossImBeamer said:

Do you really think the Worms Ultimate Mayham servers are hacked from the very first day?

Considering how the fanbase has been in worms 2 I wouldnt put it past them.

I was gatekeeped pretty hard so its either a glitch or being hacked but either way it makes the trophy unobtainable so in the end theres nothing anyone can do without a developer fix.

If it happens in warhawk I would not doubt for a second gamers would go that far to prevent boosting

Hey, I just bought this in the current ps sale. How are things with the leaderboards/glitchy trophies? I'd imagine still the same but is there any workarounds that have been discovered if you do get hacked?

11 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Hey, I just bought this in the current ps sale. How are things with the leaderboards/glitchy trophies? I'd imagine still the same but is there any workarounds that have been discovered if you do get hacked?

They arent, I got them awhile ago, just hackers lurk about I assume

Yh before i attempt anything else, i'll try getting the ranked stuff out the way first so i don't waste a lot of time if i do potentially get hacked. Guessing the best thing to do is if you see anyone that isn't your boosting partner is to just the quit as quickly as possible.

On 21.01.2019 at 11:37 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

Hey I'm curious if changing your PSN ID can change this situation. Can that make that we loose mp progress but we will be able to play ranked matches again

20 hours ago, SpyroChampion said:

Hey I'm curious if changing your PSN ID can change this situation. Can that make that we loose mp progress but we will be able to play ranked matches again

Interesting idea, that might work. But I definitely won't change my PSN-ID. Someone who wants to change their PSN-ID anyway and also is affected by this glitch should give it a try. It's worth the shot.