Multiplayer bug, Leaderboard glitch

• 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

The situation is bad, hackers basically join and edit stats so you'll never get the plat. 

Its a form of gatekeeping and worms unfortunately has tons of that. 

You just have to hope you get lucky and don't meet any tbh. 

I did mine late at night all in one go but I was lucky to not be hacked by griefers and unfortunately many people have had there stats in the negative so if that happens it's unfortunate but plat remains unobtainable 

Thank you, I see many people unlocked in these months the 40 ranked win trophy, so I assume that they were lucky... I'll give a try

• 2 months later...

Is the leaderboard working fine no glitches? What about Love A challenge trophy! Is it still obtainable? Cuz I read so many threads that said it's glitch & the trophy didn't pop? Am planning to get 100% in the game. What about hackers can they prevent you getting any of these trophies?

Edited by ahmwe

On 29/11/2020 at 9:29 AM, ahmwe said:

Is the leaderboard working fine no glitches? What about Love A challenge trophy! Is it still obtainable? Cuz I read so many threads that said it's glitch & the trophy didn't pop? Am planning to get 100% in the game. What about hackers can they prevent you getting any of these trophies?

I did all the trophies myself a few days ago and I didn't encounter anything luckily.