Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beta

daniezutton

The Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beta has been released and it pretty damn good, in my opinion. I can't judge how much better or worse it is over Crysis 1 and 2 because I haven't played them.

I didn't know how to use call-ins, killstreaks, or whatever they're called in Crysis, but I do now! :down: <--

The Beta has quite a few glitches as well, none that would be game breaking. For example, you'll be invisible when you respawn at times, not the camo invisible either.

At the end, I'm sure it'll turn into your typical FPS MP BS (First Person Shooter Multiplayer Bullshit) but I'm enjoying it for now and hope the story doesn't suck.

What are your thoughts on Crysis 3 in general and the past Crysis games?

My experience with Crysis: it is shit. Crysis 2 was the worst game to hit the market in the last 10 years, if not more. Not a single bit of effort was put into that game, and the developers all deserve to lose their jobs. I hope with all my heart that this game flops and their studio goes out of business. They are scum.

• Like 4

I remember playing the last crysis multiplayer beta and I didnt like it at all, so I wknt be bothering with this one and tbh I have never really been a fan of Crysis.

Yes it may look pretty but that all it is in my eyes just something pretty to look at.

Well i havent played crysis 1, but crysis 2 is absolutely awful, both sp and mp, the sp campaign was way to short and easy even in supersoldier difficulty, and the mp has multiple flaws, awful hit detection system , low framerate, plus all the trophies glitches ( dedication, tooled up etc.), on the other hand the graphics are pretty good (the only good aspect).

After playing the Crysis 3 beta i can say graphics are about the same, and the hit detection system seems to work better than before. but overall it is still a no but for me.