Harvest Moon Save The Homeland ending trophies

So I noticed that there's 8 different ending trophies, I was wondering if it's possible to get all of them on one save or if after getting one have to start a new game. I know that after you get one you get a cleared saved data that starts a new year, but is that just for continuing your farm for the sole purpose of playing the game? I really want to know how the ending's work & if it's possible to get them all in one go or not before attempting the platinum (already started it for a bit) Huge Harvest Moon fan so if I have to start over 8 different times for the ending trophies I wouldn't mind since I grew up playing Harvest Moon games

• 2 weeks later...

It is very possible to get a few endings in one save but I don't think you can do them all. You have four save slots so it's very helpful to keep track on using them for a different ending. I had to make a new start for some huge endings that require a full four seasons but they do go quickly. You do however have all your animals and everything when you complete a full year. It's just the townsfolk that will forget who you are and have to introduce once again. I hope this helps. I honestly haven't played since May so I'm a little forgetful. If you need help on getting the trophies for the endings go here http://fogu.com/hm/hmsth/endings.php the endings can be difficult and there's a specific task you must complete in order to advance to the next scene. Happy farming! ;) 

Sorry for the late response to you (Had completely forgotten that I made this post since no one responded for the longest time, just remembered when I went to check some shit for Dark Souls 3) Thank you for the tips since I had no fucking clue how it worked lol. It's mostly going to be that game I go back to every now & again inbetween other platinums like Stardew Valley was (even though I never platinumed that either) Thanks for the link aswell, going to probably start working on some of the trophies later today if not tomorrow

• Like 1

Honestly it's the perfect game when you wanna just chill and relax and getaway from all those other games. The trophies can be tedious as hell but like you said. It's a game to go back to every now and then. I still don't have the Platinum for Stardew Valley too & I was one of the first people to play on PS4 back in December haha. One day I'll get it. I hope the info I give you helps you enough. It's honestly the only thing since there is no guide for the game on psnprofiles