bugged trophies?

antmoney151

1 hour ago, StrickenBiged said:

@Kishnabe That's good news. Could you please confirm what you did exactly as it's not clear from your post. Did you simply download your cloud save and this triggered the trophies to pop?

Was that using the PSN cloud or the in-game cloud save?

I was having issues trying to cloud save and cloud load. Any in game achievements I made, did not pop trophies. 

After 1.01 patch. I redownloaded a backup PS+ save. Unlock the achievements that I did before, and the trophies this time popped. Clould Saving/Loading works as well.

Don't know if the game can retroactively pop trophies?

Just to let people know, I emailed the dev team about buggy trophies and got a (really quick) response. 

Whether you will be able to unlock bugged trophies on patch 1.01 which you missed on v1.00 will depend on what kind of trophy it is. 

So, for the mini-game trophies, if you have already achieved the high score required for the trophy, you need to do that again and beat your previous score by at least 1 point. If you're missing one of the "build X [building type]" trophies, then complete one more objective in that set of objectives. And so forth. 

Where this won't work and you might have to start the game again is with trophies (like the ones I'm missing) for fully exploring a star system or buying all the ship upgrades of a particular type, where there are no more to explore/buy. 

Edited by StrickenBiged