LiL Ernie

Bbrit1776

It unlocks when you complete the second building upgrade. When you go into the renovation screen, the first selection allows you to upgrade the building twice, once the second one is complete. the quest should come up. At least for me it did.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello, I have bought all the upgrades, and I did the job with the race. The mission does not appear, did anyone have a similar problem? 

I'm only missing this one DLC trophy :(

Edit: The problem is probably that I made half of the improvements in the first pass, but the game doesn't take that into account.

Edit2: Support wrote me that they know the problem, recommend removing the game and all files, including those in the cloud, and starting the game over again. lol ?

Edited by Hojny

• 4 months later...

Yeah I almost had a heart attack when I realized why the hell was the Lil Earnie mission taking so long to appear for me, then I see a lot of people saying it glitched on them. I was like: OH MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT, then I saw a dude saying he just had to bought the second upgrade of the mural and then it appeared, well that was what happened to me THANK GOD, as soon as I bought the upgrade 2 for the mural the mission unlocked for me. 

But yeah... seems that this trophy can glitch for many people so I strongly advise buying the things in order and don't rush buying the different upgrades. 

fresquinho.png