3. Nier Automata

4. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

5. The Escapists

6. Zero Escape Zero Time Dilemma

7. Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

8. Seasons After Fall

9. Far Cry 4

10. Cosmic Star Heroine

All of these games I own but have not started on my profile yet.

So I'm starting to think I may be biting off more than I can chew with this list... I'll probably shorten it to 5 or maybe choose some shorter/easier titles that I know I could finish in the time frame allotted. I'll think about it some more.

46 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

So I'm starting to think I may be biting off more than I can chew with this list... I'll probably shorten it to 5 or maybe choose some shorter/easier titles that I know I could finish in the time frame allotted. I'll think about it some more.

You have until the end of the month to add or subtract titles. And if you decide to go with five, you can always add more as you go along.

PSVita

• A Rose in the Twilight (29/29 l 100%) :platinum:
  • CollarxMalice (37/37 l 100%) :platinum:
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (44/44 l 100%) :platinum:

PS4

• Kingdom Hearts (53/56 l 88% >>> 56/56 l 100%:platinum:
  • Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (48/48 l 100%) :platinum:

Edited by alte_muehle91
  • Like 1

I'm in and trying to go a bit more achievable this time!

A couple of contributions (J and O) to my A-Z list of platinum trophies should I succeed too!

Tearaway Unfolded - 1% (PS4)

I really enjoyed Tearaway on Vita so ended up buying this on sale over Christmas 2016 and still haven't go to playing it. I told myself that it being released on Plus would make me play - clearly not true so far!

Pyre - 10% (PS4)

Transistor is probably my favourite game given away with Plus and that has made me pay attention to anything else SuperGiant do. This hasn't quite hooked me in the same way yet but has been interesting nonetheless.

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - 4% (PS4)

A PSPlus game that I liked the look of and I had been looking for another couch co-op game to play with my wife since completing Overcooked! Just need to rope her in and hopefully make this one a bit easier because of it.

(Tried a quick level and she was not a fan, bit too much going on I think - looks like a solo run of this)

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 20% (PSVita)
I seem to have the whole trilogy of J&D for some reason, I have no recollection of buying them or getting them for free? I remember getting a bit frustrated at elements of this but having played a few other similarish titles I think I'm prepared to give it another chance.

Oceanhorn - 0% (PSVita)

I picked this in an gaming challenge for my brother to play (he'd displayed some interest); when I looked at it, I thought it seemed like the exact sort of title I really enjoy to play on my Vita so I've plumped for it too.

NEW:

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 0% (PSVita)

I can't resist a Lego game, particularly on my Vita. So picked up a couple in the recent sale. I'd already completed Legends of Chima and have this one to work on now.

Child of Light - 0% (PSVita)

Another Plus inspired pick. I'd great things about it and so picked it up to give a try but never got round to it. Now being on Plus I've thought it would be good to add to the challenge.

Hue - 0% (PSVita)

October Plus games on Vita are veeeery strong in my book, this looked like the sort of puzzler game that I would be very interested in so straight on the list with it.

Sky Force Anniversary - 0% (PSVita)

More October Plus, a fairly easy, if grindy, 100% that looks like a good "pick it for a few minutes" kind of game - the kind of thing I love on Vita.

Headlander - 0% (PS4)

Selected from my back catalog by my brother as a game I needed to get round to starting and completing. I picked this up because I liked the style of it and it's Double Fine.

Edited by booshy_89
updated %ages (01/09/17) and new games

20 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

Okay, well I guess I can stay in the event.  I thought I was going to have to take some time off but I don't so I will repost my list in the original post.  Sorry for any trouble @Geodude :facepalm:

It's all good. :) Readded.

3 hours ago, booshy_89 said:

I'm in and trying to go a bit more achievable this time!

A couple of contributions (J and O) to my A-Z list of platinum trophies should I succeed too!

Tearaway Unfolded - 0% (PS4)

I really enjoyed Tearaway on Vita so ended up buying this on sale over Christmas 2016 and still haven't go to playing it. I told myself that it being released on Plus would make me play - clearly not true so far!

Pyre - 10% (PS4)

Transistor is probably my favourite game given away with Plus and that has made me pay attention to anything else SuperGiant do. This hasn't quite hooked me in the same way yet but has been interesting nonetheless.

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - 1% (PS4)

A PSPlus game that I liked the look of and I had been looking for another couch co-op game to play with my wife since completing Overcooked! Just need to rope her in and hopefully make this one a bit easier because of it.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 18% (PSVita)
I seem to have the whole trilogy of J&D for some reason, I have no recollection of buying them or getting them for free? I remember getting a bit frustrated at elements of this but having played a few other similarish titles I think I'm prepared to give it another chance.

Oceanhorn - 0% (PSVita)

I picked this in an gaming challenge for my brother to play (he'd displayed some interest); when I looked at it, I thought it seemed like the exact sort of title I really enjoy to play on my Vita so I've plumped for it too.

18 hours ago, alte_muehle91 said:

It doesn't look like I'll be able to finish my summer backlog list, but I really like these events and I purchased lots of new games during various summer sales, so I'd like to participate again. Here's my list.

PSVita

• A Rose in the Twilight (0/29 l 0%)
  • CollarxMalice (0/37 l 0%)
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception (0/44 l 0%)

PS4

• Kingdom Hearts (0/56 l 0%)
  • Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (0/48 l 0%)

That's all for now. Might add some of the summer leftovers later, once I know what I can still finish in time.

Added

• Like 1

Ok so I've been thinking some more about this challenge and I have decided that I will cut back a bit with the games I chose. So my updated list will be:

1. Seasons After Fall

2. Lego City Undercover

3. Assassins Creed 2

4. Judge Dee

5. Bully

I will start with those and see where I get. I'll be starting school at the end of this month so my time will be fairly limited I would think. I'm also going to be working on some other games at the same time but I am hoping for more accountability in finishing all these games I keep buying. 

Edited by coldsphinx93

I would also like to join in^^ I have a lot of games I want to complete but will start with these:

1. Uncharted 2 Remastered

2. Uncharted 3 Remastered

3. CoD: Infinite Warfare

4. Tales of Berseria

5. N.E.R.O.

6. Tearaway Unfolded

7. inFamous: First Light

8. Grim Fandango Remastered

Maybe I will add on or two more, depends on which games will come to PS Plus ?

On 8/10/2017 at 1:23 PM, jasondm300 said:

Lets get these 5 as my first, and maybe add some later.  I'm still finishing up the Summer backlog

Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry 0%

Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 21%

Lego Batman 3 (Vita) 18%

Nightmare from the Deep 0%

Steins;Gate (Vita) 17%

On 8/11/2017 at 2:38 PM, MuzzleTea said:

I would also like to join in^^ I have a lot of games I want to complete but will start with these:

1. Uncharted 2 Remastered

2. Uncharted 3 Remastered

3. CoD: Infinite Warfare

4. Tales of Berseria

5. N.E.R.O.

6. Tearaway Unfolded

7. inFamous: First Light

8. Grim Fandango Remastered

Maybe I will add on or two more, depends on which games will come to PS Plus 1f604.png

Added.

PSA: I will be on vacation August 24-28, so any new additions during that time will be added on August 29.

Edited by Geodude

12 hours ago, ihate_ray said:

Oh I want in! I've been needing to this!

1. Far Cry 4- 6%

2. Deponia- 6% 

3 Teraway unfolded - 0%

4. Valkyira Chronicles - 0%

5 Ratchet & Clank - 6%

I have more on my list that i need to do. but i will update it as time goes on. if i did it wrong please correct me OP

Looks like you did it fine. Added.

On 3.8.2017 at 5:11 AM, BurnedChipmunk said:

I'm guessing this is a regular challenge. After all, naming it the "Fall 2017" challenge would indicate that this is a quarterly event. How many people normally take part? Is there usually much of a community aspect to it; discussions and the like?

I think so - I think that this is a quarterly event so we can expect the next to start in Winter.

And the community aspect here could be that if the case occurs and some players have the same game on their lists, they can give one another tips and hints to get stuff done and if there's a online part in the game, the session building is also a lot more simplified. At least, I think that's what the community aspect here is... :dunno: how the others see it.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for hosting.

Provisionally I'd like to put down a few - will likely revise closer to the time:

Dragon Quest Builders 15%

FFVII - 4%

Resident Evil - 15%

Lovers in a dangerous spacetime - 8%

Tokyo Xanadu - 5%

Tropico 5 - 9% minus the DLC (and MP trophies if MP is dead)

Tales of Berseria - 18%

Unreleased:

Uncharted Lost Legacy

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth

Nights of Azure 2

Looks like fun. 

Trying not to commit to too much. I have plenty of time when I feel well for gaming and joined a Halloween thread so will be looking to use some of those (it runs Sept-Halloween).

Don't want to add too many easy ones....

1) Dead Sychronicity

2) Until Dawn

3) Grim Fandango Remastered.

None of these are hugely long... Thinking The Last of Us Remastered and Maybe Resident Evil 5 or 6.

Any thoughts? 

8 hours ago, StilRh said:

Hi, thanks for hosting.

Provisionally I'd like to put down a few - will likely revise closer to the time:

Dragon Quest Builders 15%

FFVII - 4%

Resident Evil - 15%

Lovers in a dangerous spacetime - 8%

Tokyo Xanadu - 5%

Tropico 5 - 9% minus the DLC (and MP trophies if MP is dead)

Tales of Berseria - 18%

Unreleased:

Uncharted Lost Legacy

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth

Nights of Azure 2

You're welcome. Added.

7 hours ago, MadDogProskelion said:

Looks like fun. 

Trying not to commit to too much. I have plenty of time when I feel well for gaming and joined a Halloween thread so will be looking to use some of those (it runs Sept-Halloween).

Don't want to add too many easy ones....

1) Dead Sychronicity

2) Until Dawn

3) Grim Fandango Remastered.

None of these are hugely long... Thinking The Last of Us Remastered and Maybe Resident Evil 5 or 6.

Any thoughts? 

Need to add at least two more and you'll be good to go.

It's been a while since I've tried to complete one of these. Sign me up. 

1) Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - 0% 

2) Crash Bandicoot: Warped - 0%

3) Persona 5 - 0%

4) Danganronpa 1 • 2 Reload - 0%

5) Enter the Gungeon - 1%

Edited by Kent10201
Typo

I'll join up again. My list will be shorter since I think my life will be really busy with the new baby.

1. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3) - 0%

2. The Last Tinker (PS4) - 19%

3. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) - 0%

4. LA Noire (PS3) - 0%

5. Master Reboot (PS3) - 0%

6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS4) - 0%

7. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (PS4) - 0%

8.Root Letter (PS4) - 0%

2 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

I'll join up again. My list will be shorter since I think my life will be really busy with the new baby.

1. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3) - 0%

2. The Last Tinker (PS4) - 19%

3. Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3) - 0%

4. LA Noire (PS3) - 0%

5. Master Reboot (PS3) - 0%

6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (PS4) - 0%

7. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (PS4) - 0%

8.Root Letter (PS4) - 0%

A sensible decision - we had our first just over five months ago and it took us a good two-three months to get into a nice routine where I felt I could start playing on a regular basis!

Good luck with the little one! You'll have never felt anything like it (assuming it's your first).

16 hours ago, booshy_89 said:

A sensible decision - we had our first just over five months ago and it took us a good two-three months to get into a nice routine where I felt I could start playing on a regular basis!

Good luck with the little one! You'll have never felt anything like it (assuming it's your first).

It's not my first. Actually it's my fifth. I already have a 7, 5, 3, and 1 year old. But you are right each one takes a couple months to figure out the routine and each one brings something completely new.

• Like 1