Fall 2017 Backlog Challenge

Going with a fall theme for the Fall Backlog Challenge:

PS3

• Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare (23%)
  • inFamous: Festival of Blood (0%)
  • Book of Spells (0%)
  • Book of Potions (0%)

PS4

• Grim Fandango (0%)

I may add more later, but with so many new titles coming out such as COD and Origins I think this may really be a September only challenge!

Good Luck everyone!

Ok so a quick revise, I wanted to focus on my physical rather than digital games and took a few titles off so I had time to complete games over 20% in other challenges.

Final list:

Dragon Quest Builders 15%

Tokyo Xanadu - 5%

Uncharted Lost Legacy 0%

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - unreleased

Ys VIII - unreleased

I am a relatively fresh lemon on this site, but I would like to join this event nonetheless since I am for 100% completion. Must never waste a game, much like one should never waste a lemon.

My list for the moment:

1. inFamous: Second Son = 0%

2. Destiny 2 = 0%

3. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood = 0%

4. Mirror's Edge Catalyst = 0%

5. DOOM = 0%

Good luck to all of you fine participants.

Edited by VeritableLemon

56 minutes ago, VeritableLemon said:

I am a relatively fresh lemon on this site, but I would like to join this event nonetheless since I am for 100% completion. Must never waste a game, much like one should never waste a lemon.

UNACCEPTABLE!! Carrots are clearly superior.

Good luck, Mr. Lemon!

@dein-the-dragoon Removed you from the list.

@voyager49 RDR: Undead Nightmare won't work. It's part of the RDR list, so it doesn't count. You can do the entire Red Dead Redemption list, though. Since Festival of Blood has its own standalone list, it's fine. You will have to replace Undead Nightmare.

Think I added everyone else who posted a list. If I missed one, let me know.

Edited by Geodude

I'd like to join the event please. Trying to push up to 70% overall completion and this will certainly help accelerate me toward that. My games are as follows:

1. Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PS4) - 11%
  2. Oxenfree (PS4) - unplayed
  3. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS4) - October Release 
  4. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - 21%
  5. Final Fantasy X-2 HD (PS3) - 16%
  6. The Last of Us (PS3) - 3%
  7. Ni No Kuni (PS3) - 7% 

That's it, one or two games may be added during, namely Ni No Kuni (7%) but it'll depend on me finding a cheap physical copy locally.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by paranoia_agent85
Added Ni No Kuni to my list.

11 hours ago, voyager49 said:

Rdr undead nightmare is a standalone game. You can buy the physical disc separately and don't need to have rdr installed to play. Therefore it should count. 

But if that seems too unreasonable, just add Doodle Devil instead. 1f61c.png

Yea, but the trophies are part of the RDR list. But we'll just say Doodle Devil. xD

16 hours ago, paranoia_agent85 said:

I'd like to join the event please. Trying to push up to 70% overall completion and this will certainly help accelerate me toward that. My games are as follows:

1. Resident Evil Revelations 2 (PS4) - 11%
  2. Oxenfree (PS4) - unplayed
  3. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS4) - October Release 
  4. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - 21%
  5. Final Fantasy X-2 HD (PS3) - 16%
  6. The Last of Us (PS3) - 3%

That's it, one or two games may be added during, namely Ni No Kuni (7%) but it'll depend on me finding a cheap physical copy locally.

Thanks in advance.

Looks all good. Added.

On 11.8.2017 at 9:38 PM, MuzzleTea said:

I would also like to join in^^ I have a lot of games I want to complete but will start with these:

1. Uncharted 2 Remastered

2. Uncharted 3 Remastered

3. CoD: Infinite Warfare

4. Tales of Berseria

5. N.E.R.O.

6. Tearaway Unfolded

7. inFamous: First Light

8. Grim Fandango Remastered

Maybe I will add on or two more, depends on which games will come to PS Plus ?

Ok since the ps plus games for september are official and i bought two more games in the store here is my final list for this:

1. Resident Evil 5 (currently 8%, hopefully not over 25% until friday morning) - (7/71 Trophies)

2. Resident Evil 6 (0%) - (0/71 Trophies)

3. Uncharted 2 Remastered (0%) - (0/53 Trophies)

4. Uncharted 3 Remastered (0%) - (0/59 Trophies)

5. N.E.R.O. (0%) - (0/24 Trophies)

6. Grim Fandango Remastered (0%) - (0/48 Trophies)

7. Tearaway Unfolded (0%) - (0/35 Trophies)

8. CoD Infinite Warfare (0%) - (0/51 Trophies, just the basegame)

9. Tales of Berseria (0%) - (0/51 Trophies)

10. Gravity Rush Remastered (0%) - (0/64 Trophies)

11. inFamous First Light (0%) - (0/25 Trophies)

5 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Sadly, I must withdraw my list from the Fall Backlog Challenge. I've moved all of those games over to the Platinum Rain Day event(I'll post up that list on the thread soon). Sorry. :(

I've had people do the Platinum Rain in the past with this challenge, so you don't need to withdraw. I'll still take you off if you want, though.

Edited by Chansey

Just now, Chansey said:

I've had people do the Platinum Rain in the past with this challenge, so you don't need to withdraw.

Well yeah, I know. If I find enough games I want to slog through in three months while trying to run through the ten games I have to complete for the six months of Platinum Rain Day, I will put up another list but not until after the event has started.

1 minute ago, MidnightCJ said:

Well yeah, I know. If I find enough games I want to slog through in three months while trying to run through the ten games I have to complete for the six months of Platinum Rain Day, I will put up another list but not until after the event has started.

All right. I'll take you off, but let me know if you change your mind.

On 2017-08-11 at 10:12 AM, coldsphinx93 said:

Ok so I've been thinking some more about this challenge and I have decided that I will cut back a bit with the games I chose. So my updated list will be:

1. Seasons After Fall

2. Lego City Undercover

3. Assassins Creed 2

4. Judge Dee

5. Bully

I will start with those and see where I get. I'll be starting school at the end of this month so my time will be fairly limited I would think. I'm also going to be working on some other games at the same time but I am hoping for more accountability in finishing all these games I keep buying. 

So I ended up going a little too far with Lego City and pushed it past 25% making it ineligible. I'm also going to change AC 2. So instead of those I will change them to 

Late shift and

the walking dead season 1

Oh mighty creator/arbitrator of rules, one final question regarding RDR and I promise never to bring it up again. I have already obtained 100% completion on the main game and the true DLC content. Only on Undead Nightmare am I under 25%. So does this make it unavailable for this challenge?

7 hours ago, voyager49 said:

Oh mighty creator/arbitrator of rules, one final question regarding RDR and I promise never to bring it up again. I have already obtained 100% completion on the main game and the true DLC content. Only on Undead Nightmare am I under 25%. So does this make it unavailable for this challenge?

Yeah, if Undead Nightmare's all you have left. Game has to be under 25%. Sorry if you think I'm being an ass about it, but rules are rules.

If anybody needs to change their lists, you have until tomorrow to do so!

Alright, alright, you guys don't have to beg, I'll join. You wanted the best, you got the best, the hottest band gamer in the world: KISS! ME! Watch Gene sue the ass outta me for using that line. :awesome:

Ok, jokes aside, I would like to join again. Haven't done one of these since last year. I got a pretty good list too. Here goes:

1. Abyss Odyssey (PS3)0% - [0/14]
  2. ABZU (PS4): 0% - [0/12]
  3. Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)0% - [0/12]
  4. Costume Quest 2 (PS3): 0% - [0/18]
  5. F1 2017 (PS4)17% - [10/51]
  6. Game of Thrones (PS4)0% - [0/49]
  7. God of War: Ascension (PS3)1% - [1/36]
  8. Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS4)22% - [16/59]
  9. Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4): 0% - [0/38]
  10. Tokyo Jungle (PS3)0% - [0/13]
  11. Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS4)0% - [0/51]

Most of these games I don't know much about but got interested in them when they hit PS+.

I have some progress on a couple of games but all within the rules. I dropped MUA earlier this year and I really need something to push me to finish it. Transformers will have to be one of the early ones I play because it will probably require a boosting partner. I have never played a GOW game (that 1% doesn't count :lol:) but I have the whole collection and I thought it's time to start, going in chronological order. F1 2017 will have to be my 120th :platinum:, I'm a big F1 fan. The rest I'm kind of going in "blind". They're all ready to go with the latest patch. I uploaded all the trophy lists on my acc but not visible on this site yet because I haven't earned a trophy since and most likely won't till this weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Alright, alright, you guys don't have to beg, I'll join. You wanted the best, you got the best, the hottest band gamer in the world: KISS! ME! Watch Gene sue the ass outta me for using that line. :awesome:

Ok, jokes aside, I would like to join again. Haven't done one of these since last year. I got a pretty good list too. Here goes:

1. Abyss Odyssey (PS3)0% - [0/14]
  2. ABZU (PS4): 0% - [0/12]
  3. Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry (PS4)0% - [0/12]
  4. Costume Quest 2 (PS3): 0% - [0/18]
  5. F1 2017 (PS4)17% - [10/51]
  6. Game of Thrones (PS4)0% - [0/49]
  7. God of War: Ascension (PS3)1% - [1/36]
  8. Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS4)22% - [16/59]
  9. Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS4): 0% - [0/38]
  10. Tokyo Jungle (PS3)0% - [0/13]
  11. Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (PS4)0% - [0/51]

Most of these games I don't know much about but got interested in them when they hit PS+.

I have some progress on a couple of games but all within the rules. I dropped MUA earlier this year and I really need something to push me to finish it. Transformers will have to be one of the early ones I play because it will probably require a boosting partner. I have never played a GOW game (that 1% doesn't count :lol:) but I have the whole collection and I thought it's time to start, going in chronological order. F1 2017 will have to be my 120th :platinum:, I'm a big F1 fan. The rest I'm kind of going in "blind". They're all ready to go with the latest patch. I uploaded all the trophy lists on my acc but not visible on this site yet because I haven't earned a trophy since and most likely won't till this weekend.

Added.

Also, by request, @dein-the-dragoon has been readded to the list.

Edited by Chansey

Please sign me up.

1. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3)  0% >
  2. The Walking Dead: Michonne (PS4)  0% >
  3. Lego Ninjago: Nindroids (Vita)  0% >
  4. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (PS4)  0% >
  5. Lara Croft GO (Vita)  0% >
  6. The Wolf Among Us (PS4)  0% >