How's The Camera?

Hey, I was thinking of getting this game but I wanted to ask a simple question. How are the camera controls. On the PS2 version I couldn't play this because the camera was reversed and there was no settings that let me change it to the normal third person camera every other third person real time action game has. It was enough that I turned it off after less than 1 hour and never looked back. Hopefully with a remaster they've addressed this issue, so can anyone who's got this game confirm if the camera is still an issue or is this now playable?

Honestly I haven't been having any camera issues that I've noticed, but I also never really had issues with the game back in the day either (that I remember at least).

Edit: Camera controls are fully customizable now though, so there's that :3

Edited by KittiBear
  • Like 1

Thanks for the response, I've seen a screenshot of what I've been told is the menu screen

C6k-7k_UwAARt0c.jpg

You can indeed change the camera on both the X and Y axis, something that you flat out couldn't do on the original version. I may finally get the chance to play what to me, was the lost Final Fantasy game; as I simply couldn't play it with their inverted camera as standard.

• 2 weeks later...

I am like @KittiBear and had no trouble with the game's camera back in the day. Nor did I have any trouble with the massive open world or game story. I could never get the gambit system to work the way I thought it should work but that is okay, I figured a way through. Look forward to getting home soon and trying out the Zodiac class system but FFXV comes first....damn backlog!