Anyone here play MapleStory?

LOVEKuroyukihime

-if you were playing it yrs ago did you get bored? Did you quit because it was boring? Did you quit because of dramatic changes (Pre-BigBang)

As most trophy hunters on here IF they did play it, would rush on one class only to lv 200 first or 250. Yea i admit if i had that mindset going in when Maplestory was extremely hard to lv back than, I've would have gotten bored as well.

Here I'am still actively playing it with over 40 classes or more, 3 accounts.  I made graphs to  keeptrack of which characters need what done.

Here's a picture of  my Wild Hunter with her new hairstyle

http://1STerfE.jpg?1

Edited by LOVEKuroyukihime

I'm surprised it's still around.  I played it briefly when it first came out (in North America) around 2005 I guess.  Seemed like a cool game, but felt pretty chintzy compared to other MMO's that were around at the time.

Edited by Dreakon13

Used to play around '06 to '08 before shifting my gaming time to Xbox and Halo 3. After school, I always ran back home just to grind more on mushrooms and whatnot. I left the computer on all day just to avoid waiting for the game and computer to boot. 

Nowadays, I just hang around private servers pre-v0.62. Modern MapleStory is like an entirely different entity—I don't even recognize anything at all. Everyone's a freaking "NX wh0re," for god's sake. 

1 hour ago, ILoveBlanc3 said:

Used to play around '06 to '08 before shifting my gaming time to Xbox and Halo 3. After school, I always ran back home just to grind more on mushrooms and whatnot. I left the computer on all day just to avoid waiting for the game and computer to boot. 

Nowadays, I just hang around private servers pre-v0.62. Modern MapleStory is like an entirely different entity—I don't even recognize anything at all. Everyone's a freaking "NX wh0re," for god's sake. 

NX Wh0re's?. IKR why buy so many perm equips for your characters. I usually sell my Perm Equips, but like my wild hunter sometimes you need a makeover.  Don't forget the botters always have several classes on @ the same time, since Nexon can't counter that, it's kinda of sad. I wouldn't be surprised if one of Nexon employees are making them profit this way.

Edited by LOVEKuroyukihime

22 hours ago, LOVEKuroyukihime said:

NX Wh0re's1f61c.png. IKR why buy so many perm equips for your characters. I usually sell my Perm Equips, but like my wild hunter sometimes you need a makeover.  Don't forget the botters always have several classes on @ the same time, since Nexon can't counter that, it's kinda of sad. I wouldn't be surprised if one of Nexon employees are making them profit this way.

That's what we used to call NX users back then (believe me, it's even on Urban Dictionary), because practically everyone was on mesos equipment. They were as elusive as unicorns—newbies would spot one, and they'd promptly jump up on them for the opportunity to plead for spare mesos and free NX. Y'all got it easy today, because Nexon gives away NX items like freaking candy. You'd never imagine that in '06. 

I quit playing as a level 42 Swordsman. How much does that convert to? I think like, over 5982 hours, and a whole lot of regrets and bad school grades lol. 

Edited by ILoveBlanc3