Sabatoge help

How do you attack the enemy rift? I don't understand the concept of Sabatoge at all. I've lost every match except for 1 and I don't know how to do reduce the enemies rift at all. 

Edited by kmosesltd

You get to choose two "items" at the start of each wave. You can use these items with the directional pad. (Left and Right). One of these mostly is an extra batch of monsters or a boss monster and the other one is a buff for your party, or a debuff / curse for the opposing party. The trick is to release your extra monsters in such a manner that the opposing team is overrun and thus, their rift takes damage. Try to coordinate your attacks with your teammates. Let me know how it works out. Good luck and most importantly, have fun!

Edited by Milkyray

9 hours ago, Milkyray said:

You get to choose two "items" at the start of each wave. You can use these items with the directional pad. (Left and Right). One of these mostly is an extra batch of monsters or a boss monster and the other one is a buff for your party, or a debuff / curse for the opposing party. The trick is to release your extra monsters in such a manner that the opposing team is overrun and thus, their rift takes damage. Try to coordinate your attacks with your teammates. Let me know how it works out. Good luck and most importantly, have fun!

I tried it today, I timed it with my teammates and it was much better than previous times. Started winning more matches. Thanks for the advice.

Can you pick what entrance you release your minions at against the opponent? 

Also... the fact that this game selected a minion automatically that was disabled is really annoying. I was setting traps and then the wave started without me realizing and the game auto selected a minion I couldn't activate...