Code Realize

Criminal Girls 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia 2& 3

Blanc Vs. Zombies

Amnesia

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

5 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

You have a bunch of stuff I don't have. I don't have a single Lego or sports game. I just don't like having games like those in my collection though.

I really enjoy the lego games, especially the Vita ones.  Nice, easy 10-12 hour games.  And Baseball is the only sports game I have as I am a huge baseball fan, as if my avatar doesn't give that away

19 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

I'm trying Sensei. 1f62d.png I have downloaded:

Monster Monpiece

Steins;Gate

Norn9

Amnesia

Code Realize

Criminal Girls 2

Blanc Vs. Zombies

Amnesia

I really enjoy the lego games, especially the Vita ones.  Nice, easy 10-12 hour games.  And Baseball is the only sports game I have as I am a huge baseball fan, as if my avatar doesn't give that away

I have physical copies of all those except Amnesia, monster and Bon appetit. I have platinums in Amnesia and Bon Appetit though. (I have all Senran Platinums and I have no shame)

I just dislike all sports in general so yeah and I played the Lego games so much on Xbox and they just keep making them nonstop so I got burnt out of them and stopped caring about them. Even though they're easy platinums I can't push myself to play them anymore, I got a platinum in Lego Batman 2 and attempted Lego Batman 3 but stopped after an hour and never wanted to play another Lego game ever again.

Edited by aZombieDictator

Theres an amazing group on Facebook dedicated to collecting for vita its called "PlayStation Vita/PSP Collectors". 

Im currently 38 games away from a complete region 1 set with all cover art variants, i have a complete limited run games set, several copies of ar no surge plus, lots of imports and promo games and i own 5 vitas currently. I plan to complete my main set by the end of the year and than start collecting limited editions and imports more thoroughly. I would post a picture of my collection if i could figure out how to. 

17 minutes ago, iGoBangCrashBoom said:

Theres an amazing group on Facebook dedicated to collecting for vita its called "PlayStation Vita/PSP Collectors". 

Im currently 38 games away from a complete region 1 set with all cover art variants, i have a complete limited run games set, several copies of ar no surge plus, lots of imports and promo games and i own 5 vitas currently. I plan to complete my main set by the end of the year and than start collecting limited editions and imports more thoroughly. I would post a picture of my collection if i could figure out how to. 

Damn that's a lot. I don't have the money or time to collect on that scale. Plus only collecting western stuff kinda limits how big my collection can be. I really wish I could get the Limited Run games without paying like $500 for the ones I'm missing. I'd even buy the open ones if I could.

1 hour ago, Gretchen27 said:

Damn that's impressive! 

I'm fortunate to have 17 physical Vita games, & a good handful of digital. I didn't know Rainbow Moon had a physical version, the selection at my GS never changes it seems like. 

Yeah not many people know if the limited run stuff. It's a pretty niche site with scheduled releases so you're not gonna see games from them in the wild.  And my GameStop always has trash too. Same Lego games everytime I go there.

Nice collection OP, I myself only have about 30 vita games. They are all hard copies, mainly bought in Japan or Hong Kong, western games are hard for me to find tbh. Also, buy what you're happy with, you don't need to follow rules.

I have 115 physical games.  I was there when Limited Run Games started so I do have a copy of Breach & Clear.  I really regret not getting a second because when they went up for sale, it was a 2 limit.  After awhile though, LRG just releases too many games for my wallet.  It definitely is an expensive hobby collecting vita games but it's awesome.  Long live the Vita!

P.S. If you find a north american physical version of Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, then don't hesitate on that.  BUY IT

Here's my collection.

http://imgur.com/a/bfVor

http://imgur.com/a/rUkN5
http://imgur.com/a/9NO6t

Edited by Hourisathand

23 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Yeah not many people know if the limited run stuff. It's a pretty niche site with scheduled releases so you're not gonna see games from them in the wild.  And my GameStop always has trash too. Same Lego games everytime I go there.

Lego games are usually the only ones I trade back in since they're only good for a few playthroughs. 

Still it's awesome to see how many NA physical Vita games are out there. Keep it up ;)

On 8/1/2017 at 4:52 PM, jasondm300 said:

I'm trying Sensei. 1f62d.png I have downloaded:

Monster Monpiece

Steins;Gate

Norn9

Amnesia

Code Realize

Criminal Girls 2

Blanc Vs. Zombies

Amnesia

Did you forget...Amnesia is on the list twice ?

Edited by Gretchen27

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's so bad it has to be mentioned twice :awesome: 

I know this is the wrong thing to say to you, but I liked it more than Code Realize.  I haven't done Norn9 yet.  But the Zero Escape series is still my favorite, with Virtue's last request being the best

11 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

I know this is the wrong thing to say to you, but I liked it more than Code Realize.  I haven't done Norn9 yet.  But the Zero Escape series is still my favorite, with Virtue's last request being the best

I liked both Amnesia and Code Realize, but come now, how can you say that? Code Realize is way better. :P It has a more interesting story and the husbandos are far superior. :awesome:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice collection OP, just about the best you could get without importing & I think it's really nice to see a collection without the lego & sports filler.

This is my modest collection, I have plenty of titles coming in the mail as well. I would say I have about 70-80% of the games I want to have a go at. For some Vita titles I would otherwise buy I have the ps3 or ps4 version instead, some titles I have both. I did have a complete LRG collection but I missed out on Oceanhorn & Plague road & I was actually pretty happy about breaking the cycle & over the last 4-5 weeks I've only ordered the Night Trap CE with the Bunker. I will definitely be going for Y's Origin & Asdivine Hearts Vita copies tonight though.

I also want to point out the Japanese titles are all 'game' games, Rhythm, Beatemup, that sort of thing. I'm interested in anything gameplay-focused that was never released over here.

KOel5OH.jpg?1

Also the few LE's I have, Girls & Panzer was quite cheap (sub 6000Y) I noticed lately it's hard to find even the standard version for a reasonable price.

m7dGRWh.jpg

Edited by readytofuky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, readytofuky said:

Nice collection OP, just about the best you could get without importing & I think it's really nice to see a collection without the lego & sports filler.

This is my modest collection, I have plenty of titles coming in the mail as well. I would say I have about 70-80% of the games I want to have a go at. For some Vita titles I would otherwise buy I have the ps3 or ps4 version instead, some titles I have both. I did have a complete LRG collection but I missed out on Oceanhorn & Plague road & I was actually pretty happy about breaking the cycle & over the last 4-5 weeks I've only ordered the Night Trap CE with the Bunker. I will definitely be going for Y's Origin & Asdivine Hearts Vita copies tonight though.

I also want to point out the Japanese titles are all 'game' games, Rhythm, Beatemup, that sort of thing. I'm interested in anything gameplay-focused that was never released over here.

KOel5OH.jpg?1

Also the few LE's I have, Girls & Panzer was quite cheap (sub 6000Y) I noticed lately it's hard to find even the standard version for a reasonable price.

m7dGRWh.jpg

WEEB GAMEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!

This is a Vita collection that we want to see :awesome: 

2 hours ago, readytofuky said:

KOel5OH.jpg?1

m7dGRWh.jpg

This is not right lol. Amazing titles on Vita you have. Dam. 

I just ordered Chaos Child and Demon Gaze II yesterday, got my orders in for Asdivine and Ys Origins and ended up buying a copy of little deviants because a mysterious $15 credit popped up on Amazon. Hopefully Oceanhorn and Plague Road come in soon. I also have quite a few Vita games coming from the NIS store. I ordered $300 worth and don't get it all until Danagnronpa 3 lol.

Also I saw that secret of Mana remaster and there better be a physical copy for Vita or I'm gonna be pissed.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Nope, seems to be digital-only (at least in the west... though that is pretty much the definite for you =D)

Well limited run better save the day! If they can do a Ys origin physical I'm sure they can do one for secret of mana. I might even go ask them to see if they're interested.