My Vita Collection (140+ games)

aZombieDictator

Nice collection :yay: and good luck reaching 150+ Vita games . I'd like to have physical Vita games too, because physical > digital, but those are severely overpriced in The Netherlands, so I'm forced to buy them digital :shakefist: . So far I don't have a single physical Vita game yet :| . 

• Like 1

Yeah the absolute best thing about having a collection like this is that most people haven't seen many Vita games. Even people with huge collections don't seem to have much Vita games. Also all those limited run games (the Indies laying on the side) are limited to around 3,000 copies a piece. (that Broken Age has it's own platinum and I'm 1 of the 5 people that have that Platinum) I'm missing a few in the limited run collection but one of them runs like $200... Then there's another that's about $100.

That sucks about them being overpriced though, the common games usually run from $10-$30 here. Limited Run games are about $30 as well.

And thanks, I have enough games already ordered to be around 130 at this point, then there's about 15 common games on Amazon I need to get, stuff like Unit 13, assassin's Creed, some racing games. And there's the Lego games, but I honestly don't want those in my collection, there's about 10 of those and they're cheap but Lego games just don't hold any value or attention for me. Maybe someday I'll get them if they're super cheap though.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

B-B-But Vita has no games! :awesome: 

Nice collection. But Vita collection without unreadable games is not Vita collection :awesome: You should import some =D

However, those LRG ones are glorious.

Thank you! And nah I'm not gonna import, it may sound weird but it would bother the hell out of me if even one of my games wasn't a western release.

And yes I love LRG, even though they've taken like $1,000+ from me...

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice collection :yay: and good luck reaching 150+ Vita games . I'd like to have physical Vita games too, because physical > digital, but those are severely overpriced in The Netherlands, so I'm forced to buy them digital :shakefist: . So far I don't have a single physical Vita game yet :| . 

I've never had a physical vita game, what do they even look like lmao

2 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I've never had a physical vita game, what do they even look like lmao

They're just little cartridges, another reason I love them so much. I'm a sucker for cartridges. That's why I have so many Switch games too. (You can see them in one of the pictures)

3 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

If you carry on you may catch up to me. This is my epic physical release collection 

seriously though that is a very nice collection you have, you must've spent alot on it.

Yeah I don't even wanna know how much I spent. Even if each game was only $10 (which they're all worth more than that) that'd be $1,200.

My collection is definitely worth more than $2,000 if you go by average value of them currently. Maybe one day I'll get an actual estimate of the collection.

Also you have a game I don't have! 

2 minutes ago, Xillia said:

Nice collection! I find Vita collections very satisfying to look at since the boxes are so little. Also, I couldn't help but notice the 3rd Journal. :P

Yeah they are very nice to look at! And yep! I collect lots of books too. Here's some of my strategy guides, I have a bunch more on another shelf.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

I'm more than a little jealous; are you going for the full NA collection? And is it organized in any particular way or do you just not feel like alphabetizing it? 

It's semi organized, the sequels are together at least. And I doubt it. It would cost me $300 for two limited run games and I'm not gonna spend that much for two games. It'd cost way too much for a full collection. I just kinda buy the games as I see fit.

4 minutes ago, Terra said:

I love your collection. So much Vita goodness!! I only have 27 physical titles at the moment since they are not easy for me to find!

Amazon my dude. That's probably the best place to get them. You can by pre-owned as well if you're not looking to spend that much. They tend to run about $10-$30 on Amazon.

3 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Don't worry Satoshi. Even though I only have 51 vita games I still have 9 unreadables :awesome:

This guy knows how it should be! :awesome: 

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

it may sound weird but it would bother the hell out of me if even one of my games wasn't a western release.

You need to unleash your inner weeb :awesome: 

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Lol :D At least Reddit knows what Vita should be used for =D

Weeb games and Indies make amazing use of the Vita, but all the people on Reddit were the people that hate games just because they're Japanese or indie lol. This place is a way better community and understand better.