My Vita Collection (140+ games)

aZombieDictator

6 minutes ago, FeLiPe_MachiN3 said:

Amazing collection! I also love my vita and I'm mainly a Vita player. I have 80 physical games and a lot of digital games aswell. I currently have 172 platinum trophies which around 130 platinums are Vita games.

You have the same amount of platinums as me! I don't have many Vita platinums though.

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Why no cases ? Do you tend to lost them ?

No, I bought them Pre-Owned through game stop so yea. They give me the black cases which I do not like :'(

Edited by syumisan
Forgot to delete previous quote lol

Even though Vita is my favourite system, I only have 13 physical games. The rest (about 100) are all digital. Should probably start collecting more physical games for Vita. Will probably grab Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition and Velocity 2X when they become available. Nice collection, though. :)

19 minutes ago, olimoo101 said:

Even though Vita is my favourite system, I only have 13 physical games. The rest (about 100) are all digital. Should probably start collecting more physical games for Vita. Will probably grab Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition and Velocity 2X when they become available. Nice collection, though. :)

I got those two ordered on Amazon already.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HardXDXtraga said:

What a wonderfull collection!! Gotta agree with Satoshi though, it's lacking weebness ?

Zis guy knows! :awesome: 

7 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

But on PSNprofiles I get "not enough weeb games"

PSNP has high weeb standards :awesome: 

7 hours ago, syumisan said:

Hell, someone could come out and say "Douh PS4 has no games". 

Sounds like me xDDDD

13 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

So I decided to collect Vita games because I love the console so much, now own two old gen Vitas, and 120+ games with about 10 more games pre-ordered or being shipped to me by limited run,

Let me just say I'm 100% jealous of that collection;):yay:I have only 45 vitas games of which 7 is not digital. Nothing like holding a Vita game in your hand and looking at your collection, much better then digital. WELL DONE

16 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Let me just say I'm 100% jealous of that collection;):yay:I have only 45 vitas games of which 7 is not digital. Nothing like holding a Vita game in your hand and looking at your collection, much better then digital. WELL DONE

Thank you! And exactly! I love being able to physically hold and see what I have.

• Like 1

Impressive collection! I only have 3 physical copies. Persona 4, Steins Gate 0 and Root Letter. Every other game I bought digital, since most games tend to be so expensive. The original Steins Gate for instance is way too expensive. But I would love to own that game.

Edited by Gommes_

Wow, that's really impressive! It really puts my collection to shame. A lot of my games are from different regions, mostly EU and NA, but I have some from Japan as well. It looks a little messy sometimes. :P Of course I'd like to get the EU version of all my games, but sometimes they end up being cheaper to import from America, or they don't release physically in Europe at all. Thankfully, it's usually not a problem since most Vita games I import don't have DLC, or if they do, it's usually just cosmetic stuff/items.

When I first got my Vita, I was going digital-only for quite a while. I eventually learned the error of my ways though, and now the Vita has become my favourite platform to collect physical games for. I'm nearing 50 physical Vita games now, but I don't think I'll ever surpass you, no matter how hard I try. :P I really should look into LRG as a way to expand my collection further.

15 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Nice collection! I own only 5 physical games for Vita. Not many game stores here get them in their selections and they're sometimes a bit overpriced. I'm also starting to run out of space to display/store physical games.

@Terra I noticed you have a physical copy of Code of Princess for 3DS. I'm a bit jelly. I don't think it ever got a physical release in Europe.

I also find it diffucult to find any physical games here in Norway, and I can't even buy them on Amazon. The customs here is no joke.

Wow! This is a really impressive thread. I've only ever owned one physical Vita game in my life. Even my local GameStop has about 6-8 Vita games max at any given time, and even then only 1 or 2 actually have the original artwork. Kudos to you for accumulating so many.

23 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nice collection :yay: and good luck reaching 150+ Vita games . I'd like to have physical Vita games too, because physical > digital, but those are severely overpriced in The Netherlands, so I'm forced to buy them digital :shakefist: . So far I don't have a single physical Vita game yet :| . 

I am the same my whole Vita collection is totally digital, there are some rare good deals but usually on terrible games, anything worth owning costs way too much, compared to getting them digitally.

6 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

I am the same my whole Vita collection is totally digital, there are some rare good deals but usually on terrible games, anything worth owning costs way too much, compared to getting them digitally.

I feel like buying Vita games at launch is cheaper now. $32 for new games isn't that bad at all.