Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS4

TechnicalPixel

Gamestop has Tokyo Xandu up for pre order for the ps4 version of the game. It's titled Tokyo Xanadu EX+

It includes this new stuff. 

40+ hours of Action RPG gameplay! 
Quest through Morimiya City and battle hordes of mind bending monsters!

Navigate the alternate dimension of Eclipse.

• Each character possesses unique weapons and skills to battle the monstrosities within this strange realm.
  • Unravel the secrets of Eclipse and vanquish evil from Morimiya!

Explore Your World

• Talk to characters, build relationships and forge alliances.
  • Navigate the expansive cityscape of Morimiya City.
  • Upgrade your equipment, play mini games and train in dungeons

Extra Scenarios!
Enjoy additional tales of the Wielders that weren't depicted in the main story. Once you've completed the game, get access to an all new quest and carry on the adventure!

Extra Playable Character!
Play as the mysterious knight, White Shroud. Brandish unrivaled strength and the powers of light to take down vile monsters and vicious bosses!

"Time Attack" and "Boss Rush"
In Time Attack, defeat various bosses that appear in the main story as quickly as possible. In Boss Rush mode, you can battle each boss one after the other.

Tons of New Monsters, Dungeons and Bosses! 
New dungeons filled with fierce new monster types and giant bosses to battle!

142617_1_LELG.jpg

Limited Edition $149.99

Boxshot: Tokyo Xanadu EX+ by Aksys Games, Inc

Standard Edition $59.99

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yea, well... that's...

You know... known for like a year? =D

It's not really 'coming to PS4', rather, it's localized for PS4 =D

To some, "coming west" may as well be "coming to" since they don't pay attention to Japanese game announcements... [from Japan itself]

But yeah... Aksys has talked about EX+ localization since the same day they announced the Vita version if I remember correctly. It's nice they even bothered to bring the Vita one, considering it's got less content. Probably a hard sell for them, yet they did it. If not for the weak CAD, I'd have gotten the CE for that cute plush.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greenshyguy said:

According to http://gematsu.com/2017/03/tokyo-xanadu-ps-vita-launches-june-30 ... the EU release should coincidence with NA.

Will probably wait for a price drop on this one.

>Aksys

>EU release

>Same as NA

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure xD

And even if it does release on the same date, it's going to be digital-only :/

Yeah, this is old news. We've known this was coming west for a while.

1 hour ago, Greenshyguy said:

According to http://gematsu.com/2017/03/tokyo-xanadu-ps-vita-launches-june-30 ... the EU release should coincidence with NA.

It "should" release to coincide with NA? That article is talking about the Vita version of the game which already came out.

36 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

>Aksys

>EU release

>Same as NA

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure xD

And even if it does release on the same date, it's going to be digital-only :/

Well actually, the Vita version did come out in Europe at the same time as North America and it also got a physical version. I own it. :P I don't see why it would be any different for the PS4 version of the game.

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well actually, the Vita version did come out in Europe at the same time as North America and it also got a physical version. I own it. :P I don't see why it would be any different for the PS4 version of the game.

Because Aksys :awesome: 

Though, are you sure it's the EU version? The only one I found is some random Amazon.uk reseller. All other Xanadus are US.

Ah, found the picture in Vita thread. Okay, now color me surprised. Aksys actually released something in the EU.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

6 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

To some, "coming west" may as well be "coming to" since they don't pay attention to Japanese game announcements... [from Japan itself]

You mean to say "To most". 

And honestly, why would (or should) people in the West pay attention to Japanese game announcements from Japan itself? Even for big ticket items, it's a crap shoot as to whether they'll come here.

11 hours ago, mako-heart said:

This game is average as fuck.

Glad to hear. The game looked interesting to me, but if even the community that imports from Japan can't get behind it, it's not for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...