Trophy not unlocking

Lonemankane

For some reason the weaponsmith trophy won't pop even though I used all the weapons in the game on at last a human or monster in the game, and I never got the trophy and this is the second time on the game trying to get the last trophies I need and this one won't pop, is it bugged or something? I even tried to get rid of the game and redownload it to see if that was the problem but still nothing.

Edit: the trophy popped randomly when I used the mounted guns on a few enemies, this is odd as I am sure they don't count to this do they? anyways am on my way to plat 105 now.

Edited by KANERKB

First of al you don't need to redownload or something, if you saw my previous photo on my status i got a bug on cursed station and i simply reloaded that chapter again and voilá !
Are you sure you killed with all weapons? i got the trophy on my first try, try to kill enemies with all the guns again

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2824-metro-2033-redux/48-weaponsmith

2 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

First of al you don't need to redownload or something, if you saw my previous photo on my status i got a bug on cursed station and i simply reloaded that chapter again and voilá !
Are you sure you killed with all weapons? i got the trophy on my first try, try to kill enemies with all the guns again

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2824-metro-2033-redux/48-weaponsmith

I am sure, I would not be here asking if anyone knows a way to fix this if am 100% sure that I got a kill with all weapons, I used all the guns, bombs, knife everything still nothing.

5 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I am sure, I would not be here asking if anyone knows a way to fix this if am 100% sure that I got a kill with all weapons, I used all the guns, bombs, knife everything still nothing.

Since you still haven't unlock the "spartan" trophy i suggest that once you are playing in that mode try again

Ps: you need to kill with your t
rench knife too (this isn't a stealth kill, just a normal kill)

Edited by Rose Amicitia

6 minutes ago, Rose Amicitia said:

Since you still haven't unlock the "spartan" trophy i suggest that once you are playing in that mode try again

Ps: you need to kill with your t
rench knife too (this isn't a stealth kill, just a normal kill)

Am playing in that mode right now, this is my second run of the game, and I did kill something with a normal knife kill not a take down from behind and am at dark star level now and still have not gotten it even though I used all the weapons.

5 hours ago, KANERKB said:

Am playing in that mode right now, this is my second run of the game, and I did kill something with a normal knife kill not a take down from behind and am at dark star level now and still have not gotten it even though I used all the weapons.

See? you got platinum :)
Sometimes reloading a chapter is the best solution

6 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

See? you got platinum :)
Sometimes reloading a chapter is the best solution

Reloaded only front line to get the 30 knife kills, 100 handgun kills and dead city for the safe trophies I just used the mounted gun after I got the knife kills to get the handgun and it popped.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, iLL-Mortick said:

How did you go forward with Enlightened trophy? Just did a Survival run with PSNP's moral guide and did not get it :'( 

Going to hate a third run ;d

I followed this guide http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Moral_Points and had no problems unlocking mentioned trophy even though some of the triggers they put in there seemed unavailable for me so I might have skipped 5 or 6.

• Like 1

On 13.10.2018 at 10:51 PM, maniek515 said:

I followed this guide http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Moral_Points and had no problems unlocking mentioned trophy even though some of the triggers they put in there seemed unavailable for me so I might have skipped 5 or 6.

My only problem was that I were unaware of what triggered the trophy (Shooting targeting system) so all I needed to do was to replay last chapter for the plat to pop!

• 2 years later...

1-12-21 just want to throw my opinion into the ring and say that I struggled to get this trophy. What did the trick for me was going to armory and buying the hellbreath and using it in Front line. Perhaps the internal counter resets this weapon’s kill counter once you get the trophy for 30 kills with it. Just a thought and something to try if you’re stuck.