5km question...

Extratenzy

If I remember correctly you were only able to use one revive per game. I'm not sure what happens if you specifically buy them, though. IMO you shouldn't worry too much about that trophy, you'll get it eventually as long as you keep playing ?

15 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

can you use the revive option multiple times if you have like 5 hearts for example... cause if i gurantee for example getting 8 revives and die at my first time at 2Km then im 99% guaranteed to get t 5km

There is no limit on how many times you can be revived and still get the trophy. I earned it by getting a heart in the slot as well as by having whatever perk gives you an auto "second chance". You're good!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

There is no limit on how many times you can be revived and still get the trophy. I earned it by getting a heart in the slot as well as by having whatever perk gives you an auto "second chance". You're good!

that's what i needed to hear... saving this trophy for the last after i purchase everything in the game for that grindy trophy...  Many thanks man!  you just saved ALOT of time for me! :D

5 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

does that also apply with Bombs? cause i don't wanna use a revive when im at +4800M for example...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

that's what i needed to hear... saving this trophy for the last after i purchase everything in the game for that grindy trophy...  Many thanks man!  you just saved ALOT of time for me! :D

does that also apply with Bombs? cause i don't wanna use a revive when im at +4800M for example...

Yup, you can use bombs as well. From my (and my roommates) experience, you just need to hit 5000 by any means possible within the game. Use any bonus, perk, or what have you at your disposal. If you hit 5000, you'll pop the trophy. I've snagged it on PS3, Vita, and PS4 now, and never once achieved it without using various bombs and revives, haha.

And no sweat! Glad to help! Best of luck. Game is addictive as heck...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

Yup, you can use bombs as well. From my (and my roommates) experience, you just need to hit 5000 by any means possible within the game. Use any bonus, perk, or what have you at your disposal. If you hit 5000, you'll pop the trophy. I've snagged it on PS3, Vita, and PS4 now, and never once achieved it without using various bombs and revives, haha.

And no sweat! Glad to help! Best of luck. Game is addictive as heck...

thank you so much again, man! :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

10 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

thank you so much again, man! :D

Sorry to rain on both of you parades but it's one revive, bomb etc per game.

But I can recommend my Set up.

Personally I had:

- Super Head Start (imo took a fraction longer to get up to insane speed)

- Bombs

- Second Chance (Extra Life)

- Air Barry's & Gravity Belt (makes it easy to dodge missles and lasers)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Personally I had:

- Bombs

why did you ruin my hopes? :/ haha its ok... im probably gonna use air barry's and the one that has a chance for disrupting a zapper... however lasers and missiles aren't a problem with me...

23 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Personally I had:

- Bombs

you played the game on the ps3 from 2015... there was a 1.01 update when i first opened the game... i think it makes it still possible?

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Personally I had:

- Bombs

just bought Gravity Belt and combined it with air barry's and i got to 3km twice without even struggling. this seems to work... will try the super head start+1 revive+1 bomb but how much money would you recommend saving for? and when is it best to use my revive? 

Edited by SniperEliteDido

2 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

you played the game on the ps3 from 2015... there was a 1.01 update when i first opened the game... i think it makes it still possible?

Day one patch. I played the same version, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

just bought Gravity Belt and combined it with air barry's and i got to 3km twice without even struggling. this seems to work... will try the super head start+1 revive+1 bomb but how much money would you recommend saving for? and when is it best to use my revive? 

Yes, I agree that it is the best gadgets to have.

I think you can get a lot of free bombs and stuff through the token machine. But try to save as much money and buy the x5 of each.

Plus you have to account for possible boosts that you'll get at the end.

I personally would use the bombs when im about 300m out of 5km.

Good luck :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nitro said:

Day one patch. I played the same version, I'm sure.

Yes, I agree that it is the best gadgets to have.

I think you can get a lot of free bombs and stuff through the token machine. But try to save as much money and buy the x5 of each.

Plus you have to account for possible boosts that you'll get at the end.

I personally would use the bombs when im about 300m out of 5km.

Good luck :)

i meant when do i use the revives... but anyways thanks for the helpful tips! :)

3 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i meant when do i use the revives... but anyways thanks for the helpful tips! :)

Sorry, I was still waking up when I wrote that post. 

Personally, I would use revives anywhere above the 3,000m - 3,500m mark. When I was first going for the 100% it was around the 3,700m mark where I used my revive iirc.

19 hours ago, Nitro said:

Personally I had:

- Bombs

It definitely isn't. I've earned the trophy using multiple bombs (of varying types, nukes, dynamite, etc). I'd be willing to reearn it on a separate account and record the video.

1 hour ago, Orenn16 said:

It definitely isn't. I've earned the trophy using multiple bombs (of varying types, nukes, dynamite, etc). I'd be willing to reearn it on a separate account and record the video.

Please do it then... i wanna be 100% sure with this... and earning dynamites and nukes is still possible... however i wanna make sure of the revives and using multiple bombs at the same time

2 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

Please do it then... i wanna be 100% sure with this... and earning dynamites and nukes is still possible... however i wanna make sure of the revives and using multiple bombs at the same time

Okay, can do. Just to be clear, though, if dynamites and nukes are okay but bombs and revives arent, I guess I'm not understanding what you worry is not possible. Can you clarify what you mean by multiple revives and bombs? 

Because you can earn the trophy by using a revive, and then getting a revive from the slot machine, if that's what you mean.

32 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

Okay, can do. Just to be clear, though, if dynamites and nukes are okay but bombs and revives arent, I guess I'm not understanding what you worry is not possible. Can you clarify what you mean by multiple revives and bombs? 

Because you can earn the trophy by using a revive, and then getting a revive from the slot machine, if that's what you mean.

no i meant using a revive option twice?

7 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

i was being sure?

It's not possible to use an item more than once yourself. Like mentioned in a post above it IS possible to luck out and be granted the same item again at the spin machine though.

Edit: If it was possible to use as many revives and bombs etc as you like everybody and their momma would have the 5km trophy without a problem, you see.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

17 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

You can only used PURCHASED items once per round. However, you can get lucky on the spin machine and get bombs, nukes, revives etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

You can only used PURCHASED items once per round. However, you can get lucky on the spin machine and get bombs, nukes, revives etc.

so my luck was so bad... like really really bad... i get to 3500-3800M once in every 8 times and i always keep getting revives at early meters... since i didnt have money before so i i didnt have nothing to use... now i have a super headstart, 1 revive and almost gonna get a bomb... ill just keep doing that 24/7 and keep buying super head starts until i reach 3500M+ 

i just wish whoever made this trophy literally dies... going 5km is mainly luck... i'd rather play the game for 72 hours then getting to 5km in one run.

16 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

so my luck was so bad... like really really bad... i get to 3500-3800M once in every 8 times and i always keep getting revives at early meters... since i didnt have money before so i i didnt have nothing to use... now i have a super headstart, 1 revive and almost gonna get a bomb... ill just keep doing that 24/7 and keep buying super head starts until i reach 3500M+ 

i just wish whoever made this trophy literally dies... going 5km is mainly luck... i'd rather play the game for 72 hours then getting to 5km in one run.

It's not that bad. As I said, use the gadgets and stuff and you should, with practice, get it. 
I have played the mobile version quite a bit before the console version, so that's maybe why I didn't have much trouble.

However, after you get 5km the first tie, it becomes a breeze, trust me.

OH also, a tip I forgot to mention:

The Profit Bird is the best vehicle you can get, with the bad ass hog being the worst. The bad ass hog is so fast and gets so ridiculous, I blow it up as soon as I get it so I can get another vehicle sooner.

Also,, coins usually mean death. Don't focus on them.

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

It's not that bad. As I said, use the gadgets and stuff and you should, with practice, get it. 
I have played the mobile version quite a bit before the console version, so that's maybe why I didn't have much trouble.

However, after you get 5km the first tie, it becomes a breeze, trust me.

OH also, a tip I forgot to mention:

The Profit Bird is the best vehicle you can get, with the bad ass hog being the worst. The bad ass hog is so fast and gets so ridiculous, I blow it up as soon as I get it so I can get another vehicle sooner.

Also,, coins usually mean death. Don't focus on them.

yeah and one more thing... is the gravity suit glitched? cause i always seem to press X and sometimes when im up and press X it doesn't go down...