Question about Fever mode

DuckSwimmer

Just a question since I've never played Patapon before. When you're in fever mode do you just tap any button(s) to a certain beat or do you still need to keep pressing the :square::square::square::circle: (or some other specific command). I've gone into fever mode so many times, but I lose it so fast because I get confused what to do. All I know is that I do need to tap to the beat, I'm just not sure what button combo is necessary or if it's even necessary.

When you're in fever mode you just have to keep playing the game as you were without missing the beat. Fever mode just means you haven't been missing any beats and now you're stronger because of it. The songs combos you do shouldn't take you out of fever unless you've fallen out of beat.

Edited by KittiBear

2 hours ago, VAndrew said:

Be careful with your presses though as in fever mode it is more strict with when you input the combos.

10 hours ago, KittiBear said:

When you're in fever mode you just have to keep playing the game as you were without missing the beat. Fever mode just means you haven't been missing any beats and now you're stronger because of it. The songs combos you do shouldn't take you out of fever unless you've fallen out of beat.

Cool, thank you both!