angelgrievous

NA PSN Sales 08/01. Totally Digital Round 2.

34 posts in this topic

If the new South Park game comes with the old one, will that include an updated trophy list for playing it on PS4?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

If the new South Park game comes with the old one, will that include an updated trophy list for playing it on PS4?

I think it has its own list but I'm not 100% sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a few games in there I might grab. I never even heard of Slain : Back to Hell until today but I want it lol. Had my eye on Oceanhorn for awhile too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

There's a few games in there I might grab. I never even heard of Slain : Back to Hell until today but I want it lol. Had my eye on Oceanhorn for awhile too.

It's tough as nails.  Good soundtrack if you like Metal and the pixel art is good but yeah, it's hard.  

 

Any VR peeps play the ping pong game?  Any good?  

Edited by angelgrievous
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

I think it has its own list but I'm not 100% sure.

 

www.playstationtrophies.org does have a new list for the PS4 Stick of Truth listed.  Looks like we get a new set of trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta get Shadow warrior 2,Mother Russia Bleeds,Metal Slug Anthology .Been waiting for a price drop on Shadow Warrior 2 and I definitely want to add more games though.:dunno:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

Wow, zero stuff for ps3 and vita.

I'm on the PS3 store right now and there are some PS3/Vita/PSP games on sale but not very many.  I couldn't find a list of them so I'll try to add them myself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

If the new South Park game comes with the old one, will that include an updated trophy list for playing it on PS4?

Yes, it comes with the old South Park game with a separate trophy list for PS4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

I gotta get Shadow warrior 2,Mother Russia Bleeds,Metal Slug Anthology .Been waiting for a price drop on Shadow Warrior 2 and I definitely want to add more games though.:dunno:

Do you have the first one?  There is a bundle for $29.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, i browsed the ps+ discounts category because All deals was bugged for me, and don't think I found deals, just repeaters.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, angelgrievous said:

Do you have the first one?  There is a bundle for $29.99

Yea I just need to beat the game on heroic to get the plat.Its still a good price for the second game but yea if I didn't have the first game i would grab the bundle in a heart beat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banner Saga 2 👀

 

I only have $4 in my wallet, so I guess I'll have to buy a PSN card.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see any titles that really stands out. I guess ill have to check out the store later. I shop better with pictures...XD.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to get Ys Origin and the Shantae games.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'd love to get Ys Origin and the Shantae games.

The Shantae games are so good.  I love the art style.  I'm going to pick up Ys myself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man for me this weeks sale is kinda weak. Most of the games i already own or don't interest me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm disappointed with Part 2. I got a few games from Part 1 of the sale and I passed on 4-5 games that I was on the fence about because I figured I would wait for Part 2. But now that Part 2 is here I am only interested in 2 games and 1 of the the games that I am interested in has a glitched trophy to boot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

The Shantae games are so good.  I love the art style.  I'm going to pick up Ys myself.

I've heard lots of good things about the Shantae games and would like to try them. Have fun with Ys :D .

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked out the easy platinum games @ 00:45

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'd love to get Ys Origin and the Shantae games.

if you buy the ps4 version of ys origin, you'll get the vita one as well, and they have separate trophy lists. i'll be thinking on this myself in case i want to play the ps4 version someday when i get one.

Edited by RJP_X
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ys Origin is also available for PS Vita, no? I just saw it on the store and it is on sale as well with 40% discount for PS+.

 

2 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

if you buy the ps4 version of ys origin, you'll get the vita one as well, and they have separate trophy lists. i'll be thinking on this myself in case i want to play the ps4 version someday when i get one.

Really? I was planning to buy this for my Vita, but if I can have 2 for the price of 1, why not?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.