NA PSN Sales 08/01. Totally Digital Round 2.

angelgrievous

6 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

There's a few games in there I might grab. I never even heard of Slain : Back to Hell until today but I want it lol. Had my eye on Oceanhorn for awhile too.

It's tough as nails.  Good soundtrack if you like Metal and the pixel art is good but yeah, it's hard.  

Any VR peeps play the ping pong game?  Any good?  

Edited by angelgrievous

Don't see any titles that really stands out. I guess ill have to check out the store later. I shop better with pictures...XD.

I'm disappointed with Part 2. I got a few games from Part 1 of the sale and I passed on 4-5 games that I was on the fence about because I figured I would wait for Part 2. But now that Part 2 is here I am only interested in 2 games and 1 of the the games that I am interested in has a glitched trophy to boot.

45 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'd love to get Ys Origin and the Shantae games.

if you buy the ps4 version of ys origin, you'll get the vita one as well, and they have separate trophy lists. i'll be thinking on this myself in case i want to play the ps4 version someday when i get one.

Edited by RJP_X
  • Like 2

Ys Origin is also available for PS Vita, no? I just saw it on the store and it is on sale as well with 40% discount for PS+.

2 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

if you buy the ps4 version of ys origin, you'll get the vita one as well, and they have separate trophy lists. i'll be thinking on this myself in case i want to play the ps4 version someday when i get one.

Really? I was planning to buy this for my Vita, but if I can have 2 for the price of 1, why not?