angelgrievous

NA PSN Sales 08/01. Totally Digital Round 2.

34 posts in this topic

If the new South Park game comes with the old one, will that include an updated trophy list for playing it on PS4?

4 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

If the new South Park game comes with the old one, will that include an updated trophy list for playing it on PS4?

I think it has its own list but I'm not 100% sure.

There's a few games in there I might grab. I never even heard of Slain : Back to Hell until today but I want it lol. Had my eye on Oceanhorn for awhile too.

6 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

There's a few games in there I might grab. I never even heard of Slain : Back to Hell until today but I want it lol. Had my eye on Oceanhorn for awhile too.

It's tough as nails.  Good soundtrack if you like Metal and the pixel art is good but yeah, it's hard.  

Any VR peeps play the ping pong game?  Any good?  

Edited by angelgrievous

6 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

I think it has its own list but I'm not 100% sure.

www.playstationtrophies.org does have a new list for the PS4 Stick of Truth listed.  Looks like we get a new set of trophies.

I gotta get Shadow warrior 2,Mother Russia Bleeds,Metal Slug Anthology .Been waiting for a price drop on Shadow Warrior 2 and I definitely want to add more games though.:dunno:

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

Wow, zero stuff for ps3 and vita.

I'm on the PS3 store right now and there are some PS3/Vita/PSP games on sale but not very many.  I couldn't find a list of them so I'll try to add them myself.

16 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Yes, it comes with the old South Park game with a separate trophy list for PS4.

3 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

I gotta get Shadow warrior 2,Mother Russia Bleeds,Metal Slug Anthology .Been waiting for a price drop on Shadow Warrior 2 and I definitely want to add more games though.:dunno:

Do you have the first one?  There is a bundle for $29.99

Ok, i browsed the ps+ discounts category because All deals was bugged for me, and don't think I found deals, just repeaters.

Just now, angelgrievous said:

Do you have the first one?  There is a bundle for $29.99

Yea I just need to beat the game on heroic to get the plat.Its still a good price for the second game but yea if I didn't have the first game i would grab the bundle in a heart beat.

Banner Saga 2 👀

I only have $4 in my wallet, so I guess I'll have to buy a PSN card.

Don't see any titles that really stands out. I guess ill have to check out the store later. I shop better with pictures...XD.

I'd love to get Ys Origin and the Shantae games.

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The Shantae games are so good.  I love the art style.  I'm going to pick up Ys myself.

Man for me this weeks sale is kinda weak. Most of the games i already own or don't interest me.

I'm disappointed with Part 2. I got a few games from Part 1 of the sale and I passed on 4-5 games that I was on the fence about because I figured I would wait for Part 2. But now that Part 2 is here I am only interested in 2 games and 1 of the the games that I am interested in has a glitched trophy to boot.

19 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

The Shantae games are so good.  I love the art style.  I'm going to pick up Ys myself.

I've heard lots of good things about the Shantae games and would like to try them. Have fun with Ys :D .

Picked out the easy platinum games @ 00:45

45 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

if you buy the ps4 version of ys origin, you'll get the vita one as well, and they have separate trophy lists. i'll be thinking on this myself in case i want to play the ps4 version someday when i get one.

Edited by RJP_X

Ys Origin is also available for PS Vita, no? I just saw it on the store and it is on sale as well with 40% discount for PS+.

2 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

if you buy the ps4 version of ys origin, you'll get the vita one as well, and they have separate trophy lists. i'll be thinking on this myself in case i want to play the ps4 version someday when i get one.

Really? I was planning to buy this for my Vita, but if I can have 2 for the price of 1, why not?