NA PSN Sales 08/01. Totally Digital Round 2.

angelgrievous

7 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

if you buy the ps4 version of ys origin, you'll get the vita one as well, and they have separate trophy lists. i'll be thinking on this myself in case i want to play the ps4 version someday when i get one.

Awesome, that's good to know. Thanks for the heads up :D . Here's hoping this applies for EU too.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

23 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Ys Origin is also available for PS Vita, no? I just saw it on the store and it is on sale as well with 40% discount for PS+.

Really? I was planning to buy this for my Vita, but if I can have 2 for the price of 1, why not?

and @Dragon-Archon

i know this applies to the u.s. version, i am however not sure of other countries. :c in the u.s. sale when you check out both versions the vita version itself makes no mention of cross buy, but both versions are on sale for the same prices currently, and on the PS4 version it does say cross buy. i hope its the same for you guys as well. c:

i'm quite tempted as i ran out of vita games i'm interested in playing after getting the SAO HF platinum a few days ago. and ys memories of celceta was one of my first vita games and a highly enjoyable one. xD

Edited by RJP_X

first round of the totally digital week 3 and 4 haul:

eventide: Slavic Fable (ps4)

nightmares from the deep 2: the siren's call (ps4)

skylar and plux: adventure on clover island (ps4)

vertical drop heroes (ps4)

armikrog (ps4)

i will be making a round 2 next week. making that 30$ instead of the 20$ planned. have some funds left over from the physical purchase of rango last week. backlog is set in stone right now its all set up just requires completing the vita game (currently working on stave acquisition) missing a few more before i do that run.

unsure of what the next purchases will be but it will at least be one of the 10-15$ games plus various other games.

Edited by kingdrake2

14 hours ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Ys Origin is also available for PS Vita, no? I just saw it on the store and it is on sale as well with 40% discount for PS+.

Really? I was planning to buy this for my Vita, but if I can have 2 for the price of 1, why not?

I love the concept of cross buys, especially with two or more trophy lists.  Thanks for the tip!