"Seize The Moment" trophy fastest way if you killed the new boss

DarkAnimaa

as the title implies, i've found a way to do this trophy quickly instead of running around in the wild trying to get strong monsters who get vulnerability fast.

My lvl was 101, used my strongest weapons, also used 3 friendship bands if that helps.

Check this video

remember that getting a cross chain is completely random so have a lil patience ^^

• Like 3

5 hours ago, QuentinCle95 said:

Cool :) I just got it on Melusine by using my weakest weapons and never attacking myself until I could block an attack, but that took like 20 minutes. Well done finding this method :)

It was luck maybe xD i was desperate trying too seek out some monsters, had to spend 5 hours roaming around the world, the giganttoads and rock monsters are a thing but they die too quickly, and disappear. Tried many hunts but i'm glad this one worked

Behind Hammerhead there is a Bandersnatch that spawns in a crevice. You can save a little away from the area to load it later. Aim for it's legs and Warp Strike and it'll eventually fall down and become vulnerable. If you don't get the prompt for the cross link you can load your last save and it'll be there again. You can save and reload after you kill it with the cross link and it'll respawn as well. I was level 99 when doing this. 

Edited by SekkiXV
  • Like 1

On 8/1/2017 at 7:59 PM, BASEL-_-KSA said:

as the title implies, i've found a way to do this trophy quickly instead of running around in the wild trying to get strong monsters who get vulnerability fast.

My lvl was 101, used my strongest weapons, also used 3 friendship bands if that helps.

Check this video

remember that getting a cross chain is completely random so have a lil patience ^^

I was grinding those Wyverns for gil so decided to try your method for cross-chains and ended finding a way to get cross-chains almost every time. The trick is to surprise-attack them. When you first get into the area where they are, you get close enough so that you can target one of them, before they see you and the battle starts, then surprise warp-strike it. That should do the trick. When your done with your cross-chain, you then leave the fight ring to lose the enemy aggro, then you redo the surprise warp-strike on another one. Doing this, I managed to get 1 cross-chain per enemy (there is 7 enemies). Took 10 minutes to get the trophy.

12 hours ago, SekkiXV said:

Behind Hammerhead there is a Bandersnatch that spawns in a crevice. You can save a little away from the area to load it later. Aim for it's legs and Warp Strike and it'll eventually fall down and become vulnerable. If you don't get the prompt for the cross link you can load your last save and it'll be there again. You can save and reload after you kill it with the cross link and it'll respawn as well. I was level 99 when doing this. 

The wyvern method is better because they drop wyvern wings which gives lots of gil, so you can grind for gil and cross chains at the same time.

Edited by Hayades

7 hours ago, Hayades said:

I was grinding those Wyverns for gil so decided to try your method for cross-chains and ended finding a way to get cross-chains almost every time. The trick is to surprise-attack them. When you first get into the area where they are, you get close enough so that you can target one of them, before they see you and the battle starts, then surprise warp-strike it. That should do the trick. When your done with your cross-chain, you then leave the fight ring to lose the enemy aggro, then you redo the surprise warp-strike on another one. Doing this, I managed to get 1 cross-chain per enemy (there is 7 enemies). Took 10 minutes to get the trophy.

The wyvern method is better because they drop wyvern wings which gives lots of gil, so you can grind for gil and cross chains at the same time.

Yeah I noticed that later on the end of the vid, i kept going out and inside so i guess losing aggro is the best way xD