22 minutes ago, BHK3 said:

Was this even announced yet? Give Pirate Warriors 4 please

yes it was announced. It was announced a few months back along with a switch and PC version. 

Also iirc only europe is getting a physical release. It's stupid but whatever

• Like 1

This is my favourite One Piece game so far to be honest.
I loved the setting and the gameplay and I thought it was amazing lol.

However I have not played OPPW3 yet.

Not sure why this is getting a remaster though xD

But if you haven't played it yet, I do recommend it :) 

judging by the ps3 version I plated last year or so, it can be fun for a little while especially when things get more difficult and you still get the hang of things without worrying, but the rest of the game can get really Meh-ish so quick.

Unlimited World Red, is a sequel to the Wii's Unlimited Cruise episode 1 and episode 2, and even compered to those two Wii games unlimited world red felt actually like a downgrade, sure the graphics went to the roof compared to unlimited cruise 1 and 2's but other than that the Wii games were far much better, unlimited cruise 1 and 2 plays more like a Zelda games there are dungeons to explore side missions to attempt and you can even explore your ship and do some cleaning, talk to your teammates upgrade them and get ready, the area you'll explore is 5 time bigger than the one in unlimited world red for a strange reason.

unlimited world red have dutched all the things I mentioned above, no more exploring inside the ship (the ship is only a cut scene and a part of the environment) replaced the ship with a city, area got shrinked and became so dull and simple to explore, no more Zelda like game play and makes  the game to play like fighting force yet still kept the RPG elements like leveling up. 

trophies wise it's a grind fest at best, the word system is really annoying and even more frustrating when you try to unlock them, as some of them had like 1% of chance to unlock them and even with that they're all luck based.

I actually liked this game but got really disappointed after getting it and play through it, especially after seen how awesome unlimited cruise 1 and 2 was.

• Like 1

this was awesome on ps3. def worth it if your a one piece fan. but be warned they use alot of re-story telling for the game. and its combat is super easy. like if you die you really suck lol. this was the last game i played on ps3. only reason i didnt get the plat was because i got a ps4.

It started off kinda fun but it gets real repetitive real fast. Some of the other characters are fun to play as but of course the story relegates you to straw hats only. The inner town stuff slows down the game and forces you to do some un-fun development and trophies (I'm looking at you "Say hello 100+ times") As with the other games I'd say it's only truly worth it if you're a One Piece fan or have got nothing else to play. I haven't played Burning Blood yet but I gotta say we've had yet to get an actual solid One Piece related game. 

• 1 year later...

Pretty good game, I've played Pirate Warriors 1-3 but this is the only game that truly felt like an One Piece adventure and was really well made. Many unique quests and fun side-stuff to do.

Definitely recommended to every OP fan out there and I'm glad I decided to buy & play this PS4 version

• Like 1