Pink Agaricus

Okay, I am going to need to deal with this one soon enough for the Serenity Power it drops, but I do wish to see what is the best option to hopefully guarantee the required drop? Aeroga I believe is a good option... would Ars Arcanum be useful at all to get enough hits in after of course, the whole Stop ordeal? I mean, I have Stopgra if that's any indication as well.

And no, don't ask me how I managed it on the PS3 version, cause that's a few years ago now xD

31 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Okay, I am going to need to deal with this one soon enough for the Serenity Power it drops, but I do wish to see what is the best option to hopefully guarantee the required drop? Aeroga I believe is a good option... would Ars Arcanum be useful at all to get enough hits in after of course, the whole Stop ordeal? I mean, I have Stopgra if that's any indication as well.

And no, don't ask me how I managed it on the PS3 version, cause that's a few years ago now xD

Aeroga, Stopga and Ragnarok are what you need, just make sure you target the head and not the body or Ragnarok won't trigger, also wait until the last minute before you release Ragnarok for a couple extra hits and do regular attacks while it charges, if you time it right you can hit him with 3 full Ragnaroks before Stopga wears off.

• Like 1

Just now, Devil_Spooky said:

Aeroga, Stopga and Ragnarok are what you need, just make sure you target the head and not the body or Ragnarok won't trigger, also wait until the last minute before you release Ragnarok for a couple extra hits and do regular attacks while it charges, if you time it right you can hit him with 3 full Ragnaroks before Stopga wears off.

Ah, thanks for that, hopefully I can pull it off when I go and deal with him... still got other things to get too, such as some more Blazing Stones x.x

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, thanks for that, hopefully I can pull it off when I go and deal with him... still got other things to get too, such as some more Blazing Stones x.x

Just go for it on Deep Jungle inside the tree house, that's the best one to do this, oh and don't need to get Donald and Goofy stuck, they fixed that for the PS4 version ;)

• Like 1

Just go for it on Deep Jungle inside the tree house, that's the best one to do this, oh and don't need to get Donald and Goofy stuck, they fixed that for the PS4 version ;)

Yup, I remember doing that at least on the PS3 version (and getting annoyed at it xD ).  But what's this about Donald and Goofy now? Something about being stuck/not stuck anymore? I am curious now xD

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yup, I remember doing that at least on the PS3 version (and getting annoyed at it xD ).  But what's this about Donald and Goofy now? Something about being stuck/not stuck anymore? I am curious now xD

The way it works is that every time they attack the Agaricus it would drop your hit count by one, and because on the PS3 version they assign abilities to :triangle:, the same button to issue commands to your party, they would gang up on it and screw you over, so you had to mess around with summons and the camera to get them stuck behind a wall so they wouldn't attack it. But now they won't attack it at all so you don't have to do anything to them :D

• Like 1

The way it works is that every time they attack the Agaricus it would drop your hit count by one, and because on the PS3 version they assign abilities to :triangle:, the same button to issue commands to your party, they would gang up on it and screw you over, so you had to mess around with summons and the camera to get them stuck behind a wall so they wouldn't attack it. But now they won't attack it at all so you don't have to do anything to them :D

Ah, now that makes sense for sure... so long as I don't hit :triangle: when Ragnarok isn't displayed, then I shall be fine :D

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, now that makes sense for sure... so long as I don't hit :triangle: when Ragnarok isn't displayed, then I shall be fine :D

No, on the PS3 version they would attack everytime you trigger Ragnarok, even when you only hit :triangle: when the prompt was on the screen, but not anymore, they just stand there and do nothing for that fight, you can do anything you want, or so I was told, I've yet to do it on this version so I never saw it myself, but some influencial people inside the KH fandom confirmed this so it should be fixed.

No, on the PS3 version they would attack everytime you trigger Ragnarok, even when you only hit :triangle: when the prompt was on the screen, but not anymore, they just stand there and do nothing for that fight, you can do anything you want, or so I was told, I've yet to do it on this version so I never saw it myself, but some influencial people inside the KH fandom confirmed this so it should be fixed.

Ah okay, now that's even better.  Would Goofy still use his MP Gift by any chance?

1 minute ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah okay, now that's even better.  Would Goofy still use his MP Gift by any chance?

For this fight? Don't know, but it's not needed anyway, you won't run out of MP, but the more you have the longer Stopga lasts so also equip every MP boosting accessory you have, including the Keyblade, the best one should be Diamond Dust.

• Like 1

For this fight? Don't know, but it's not needed anyway, you won't run out of MP, but the more you have the longer Stopga lasts so also equip every MP boosting accessory you have, including the Keyblade, the best one should be Diamond Dust.

Yup, I have that, used it while dealing with Phantom, but I shall keep it in mind regardless :D