Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night announced for PS4, PS Vita

Wow! Someone had it as their status update, and I thought they were kidding. Will definitely buy, but I'll see how much content they will have first. Will mostly likely buy it on sale like I did with P4DAN. Awesome news!

One question though: Will P3 be localized?

2 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Wow! Someone had it as their status update, and I thought they were kidding. Will definitely buy, but I'll see how much content they will have first. Will mostly likely buy it on sale like I did with P4DAN. Awesome news!

One question though: Will P3 be localized?

What do you mean "Will P3 be localized?" It's been released numerous times, twice on PS2, once on PSP, and the FES and Portable versions can be gotten on PSN.

Just now, TheFinalEmblem said:

What do you mean "Will P3 be localized?" It's been released numerous times, twice on PS2, once on PSP, and the FES and Portable versions can be gotten on PSN.

Wrote before I thought, remade with trophy support on PS4. But seeing as it's been done many times, maybe not.

I'm still waiting for the to remaster Persona 3, but after watching that trailer I want them to remake the game from the ground up, they look sooo good! :D P3 dancing game was inevitable, I read that Atlus would consider a P3 dancing game if P4DAN sold well, which I believe it did. To the people that want P5 on the Vita, this is the closest you'll get. :awesome:

15 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I'm still waiting for the to remaster Persona 3, but after watching that trailer I want them to remake the game from the ground up, they look sooo good! :D 

Great, now I won't be able to stop thinking about a Persona 3 remake and how much win HD Mitsuru on her motorbike would be. ?

• Like 1

How are they gonna make P3:DMN canon, lol? Don't tell me the characters decided to dance right before fighting Nyx or something. I guess SEES decided to dance out all of the stress they've been building up during the month leading up to the Nyx battle :awesome:

But yeah, as a filthy fan, I'm getting both games without any regrets. I mean, I don't have a Vita, yet I bought Dancing All Night... don't ask me why because I don't know myself.

Edited by GoldenDevilGamer

28 minutes ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

How are they gonna make P3:DMN canon, lol? Don't tell me the characters decided to dance right before fighting Nyx or something. I guess SEES decided to dance out all of the stress they've been building up during the month leading up to the Nyx battle :awesome:

But yeah, as a filthy fan, I'm getting both games without any regrets. I mean, I don't have a Vita, yet I bought Dancing All Night... don't ask me why because I don't know myself.

Right? I just wish they'd stop trying to make every little thing canon, it just doesn't seem plausible unless they do some paradox bs like with Q. P5 DSN is at least easier to make canon. And honestly, I'd rather have the female MC in a dancing game over Minato. It makes me a little ticked that the female MC is not canon and has made no appearance since her initial debut in P3P, and yet they decided to add Theo to the canon of the series, despite being exclusive to her route. It really doesn't make sense. If anything, though, they'll probably have her as DLC.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

HELL YES!!! I always figured they were going to make a P5 rhythm game spin-off at some point, and I always hoped they would do the same for P3, but I wasn't expecting them to do both, let alone announce them on the same day! :D P4 DAN was great, it got me into rhythm games in the first place. I am so ready for this! ^_^

The best thing about this is that they're bringing it to Vita since that's my preferred platform to play these kinds of games. It will be nice to own all three games for one platform too. I wonder if that's going to be a Japan-only thing, or it's coming to Vita in the west as well. I'll just import it if not.

Also, what's up with the name of the P3 game? We all know it should have been called Persona 3 Dancing All Dark Hour. :P

• Like 1

ANOTHER HELL YES! I love me some Rhythm spin-offs. Not to mention P4: Dancing All Night did pack some heavy difficulty when aiming for King Crazy on All-Night, which i love :P. Can't wait for these two.

Edited by YaoiGod