Venocide

Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night announced for PS4, PS Vita

80 posts in this topic

RIP my wallet. Looking forward to more Persona!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This doesn't surprise me at all. People can say they joked about wanting a P3 and P5 dancing game after P4DAN, but we all knew it'd come true. I'm not complaining, I enjoyed P4DAN, so I got some new things to look forward to next year, at least.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Someone had it as their status update, and I thought they were kidding. Will definitely buy, but I'll see how much content they will have first. Will mostly likely buy it on sale like I did with P4DAN. Awesome news!

 

One question though: Will P3 be localized?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Wow! Someone had it as their status update, and I thought they were kidding. Will definitely buy, but I'll see how much content they will have first. Will mostly likely buy it on sale like I did with P4DAN. Awesome news!

 

One question though: Will P3 be localized?

What do you mean "Will P3 be localized?" It's been released numerous times, twice on PS2, once on PSP, and the FES and Portable versions can be gotten on PSN.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we knew it was coming they were found out on twitter that they put a registration in for Persona-Dance.JP
Which funny enough a week ago took you to a blank page but now it takes you to the home page splash for both games.

However I did not guess that there would be two games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFinalEmblem said:

What do you mean "Will P3 be localized?" It's been released numerous times, twice on PS2, once on PSP, and the FES and Portable versions can be gotten on PSN.

 

Wrote before I thought, remade with trophy support on PS4. But seeing as it's been done many times, maybe not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still waiting for the to remaster Persona 3, but after watching that trailer I want them to remake the game from the ground up, they look sooo good! :D P3 dancing game was inevitable, I read that Atlus would consider a P3 dancing game if P4DAN sold well, which I believe it did. To the people that want P5 on the Vita, this is the closest you'll get. :awesome:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Edunstar84 said:

 

Wrote before I thought, remade with trophy support on PS4. But seeing as it's been done many times, maybe not.

Ah, okay. Yeah, I don't see them doing it, honestly, though I'm sure many people want it to be done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day one purchases for me. Loved P4: DAN. But where's Koromaru? I want him to dance.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome to hear but still have to play P3 and P5 and haven't started P4 DAN yet , it's on my backlog. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Persona 5 Dancing Star Night will be set after P5 or if it's even canon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I wonder if Persona 5 Dancing Star Night will be set after P5 or if it's even canon.

I imagine they'll find a way to make it canon, after all everything is canon in this series, even Q.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I'm still waiting for the to remaster Persona 3, but after watching that trailer I want them to remake the game from the ground up, they look sooo good! :D 

 

Great, now I won't be able to stop thinking about a Persona 3 remake and how much win HD Mitsuru on her motorbike would be. 😍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The important thing here is there is a VITA VERSION!

 

(Eh, I'd still buy the games even if they were PS4 only)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad, but I'm still waiting for more fighting games though. :P

 

Edited by NullRay85
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are they gonna make P3:DMN canon, lol? Don't tell me the characters decided to dance right before fighting Nyx or something. I guess SEES decided to dance out all of the stress they've been building up during the month leading up to the Nyx battle :awesome:

 

But yeah, as a filthy fan, I'm getting both games without any regrets. I mean, I don't have a Vita, yet I bought Dancing All Night... don't ask me why because I don't know myself.

Edited by GoldenDevilGamer
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man - great news! Loved P4DAN. I played "Your Affection" way too many times to buy all the stuff from the store.

 

I have yet to play P3 or P5 but any guesses on what the equivalent songs will be for these games?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

How are they gonna make P3:DMN canon, lol? Don't tell me the characters decided to dance right before fighting Nyx or something. I guess SEES decided to dance out all of the stress they've been building up during the month leading up to the Nyx battle :awesome:

 

But yeah, as a filthy fan, I'm getting both games without any regrets. I mean, I don't have a Vita, yet I bought Dancing All Night... don't ask me why because I don't know myself.

Right? I just wish they'd stop trying to make every little thing canon, it just doesn't seem plausible unless they do some paradox bs like with Q. P5 DSN is at least easier to make canon. And honestly, I'd rather have the female MC in a dancing game over Minato. It makes me a little ticked that the female MC is not canon and has made no appearance since her initial debut in P3P, and yet they decided to add Theo to the canon of the series, despite being exclusive to her route. It really doesn't make sense. If anything, though, they'll probably have her as DLC.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELL YES!!! I always figured they were going to make a P5 rhythm game spin-off at some point, and I always hoped they would do the same for P3, but I wasn't expecting them to do both, let alone announce them on the same day! :D P4 DAN was great, it got me into rhythm games in the first place. I am so ready for this! ^_^

 

The best thing about this is that they're bringing it to Vita since that's my preferred platform to play these kinds of games. It will be nice to own all three games for one platform too. I wonder if that's going to be a Japan-only thing, or it's coming to Vita in the west as well. I'll just import it if not.

 

Also, what's up with the name of the P3 game? We all know it should have been called Persona 3 Dancing All Dark Hour. :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ANOTHER HELL YES! I love me some Rhythm spin-offs. Not to mention P4: Dancing All Night did pack some heavy difficulty when aiming for King Crazy on All-Night, which i love :P. Can't wait for these two.

Edited by YaoiGod
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, they should release Dancing All Night on the PS4, so all the dancing games are available on the PS4 and Vita

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.