Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night announced for PS4, PS Vita

21 minutes ago, GrayFT said:

Makoto: Made you wait.

Minato...

And seriously... Minato. 

Especially in this case. I literally thought you were talking about Queen before I started the video.

1 hour ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

How are they gonna make P3:DMN canon, lol? Don't tell me the characters decided to dance right before fighting Nyx or something. I guess SEES decided to dance out all of the stress they've been building up during the month leading up to the Nyx battle :awesome:

Probably like Q with the future and past colliding or something.

Or they are just going to do this summer vacation canon =D

29 minutes ago, GoldenDevilGamer said:

Btw, they should release Dancing All Night on the PS4, so all the dancing games are available on the PS4 and Vita

They will =D

Anyway, that was quicker than I thought. They registered domains 4 months ago and we already have 3 announcements, lol.

Also, P3 video won this for me. Burn My Dread hit right into feels xD And because of obvious thing that was missing from P5 announcement video :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Also, P3 video won this for me. Burn My Dread hit right into feels xD And because of obvious thing that was missing from P5 announcement video :P

No Mitsuru Senpai though, she should always have top billing. 

The obvious thing missing is obviously Rivers in the Desert.?

36 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Minato...

And seriously... Minato. 

Especially in this case. I literally thought you were talking about Queen before I started the video.

I like both Minato and Makoto, but now that P5 is out, I agree, calling him Makoto is just confusing. I don't know if people are referring to the best protaginist or a trash waifu. :awesome:

3 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Day one purchases for me. Loved P4: DAN. But where's Koromaru? I want him to dance.

IM SO HAPPY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

------

Im so excited for this though, feelings cannot be contained. It was a lot of fun Platinuming P4 Dancing all night, I can't wait for these! And maybe because both of these are coming to the PS4 as well and developers lately have been putting their vita title games on the PS4, maybe we'll eventually see a P4 Dancing on the PS4? I wouldn't mind playing it again.

2 minutes ago, Crzy Minus said:

This is kind of a wasted opportunity, they could've done a Persona 3 remake with that engine.

As much as I'd welcome a Persona 3 remake, I'd much rather they spent their time making new games and just release P3 FES as a PS2 classic on PS4. I don't see how it's a "wasted opportunity".

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

As much as I'd welcome a Persona 3 remake, I'd much rather they spent their time making new games and just release P3 FES as a PS2 classic on PS4. I don't see how it's a "wasted opportunity".

Like more of a missed opportunity I meant, the new dancing games seem to use the Persona 5 engine. Imagine playing Persona 3 the way Persona 5 played. Just a thought.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I hope nobody viewing this thread plans on playing P3 in the future. It's been spoiled twice so far xD 

Welp. No need to play Persona 3 anymore since now we all know how it's gonna play out. Would be nice if people were considerate enough to omit spoilers.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Venocide said:

I hope nobody viewing this thread plans on playing P3 in the future. It's been spoiled twice so far xD 

Seriously xD Just because it's a 11-year old game doesn't mean everyone's played it by now. (Fortunately, I did :-P But only last year, though)

• Like 1