Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night announced for PS4, PS Vita

Some new info: 

• Atlus is making the best of the experience it gained developing Persona 4: Dancing All Night in polishing the visuals, action, and every other element of the two new Dancing titles.
  • There will be completely new songs.
  • There will be a new mode that replaces story mode.
  • The PlayStation 4 version of each game will run at 60 frames per second.
  • The gameplay system will follow that of Persona 4: Dancing All Night, but with brush-ups, additions, and removals.
  • They want to introduce crazy elements and colorful elements that cannot be done in the main story.
  • All of the members of the Atlus Sound Team are participating.
  • Confirmed songs for Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night include “Burn My Dread,” “Mass Destruction,” and “Heartful Cry.”
  • Confirmed songs for Persona 5: Dancing Star Night include “Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There,” “Last Surprise,” and “Life Will Change.”
  • Producer ‎Kazuhisa Wada: “Character models are enhanced compared to Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and we’re being even more particular about dance motions.”
  • Wada: “This is the first time we created models of the Persona 3 characters with realistic body proportions. The impact of that is quite big.”
  • Composer Ryota Koduka: “Deep and serious stories will develop through these games, but we want to put in crazy elements and colorful elements that cannot be done in the main story.”

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/persona-3-persona-5-dancing-games-will-new-songs-story-mode-replacement

• Like 1

So there isn't going to be a story mode for either game then. It sounds like a negative at first, but the story in P4 DAN wasn't exactly great, so I'm okay with it. I feel like trying to make everything canon actually takes away from the experience somewhat. I'm curious as to what this new mode is going to be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Venocide said:

Some new info: 

• There will be completely new songs.
  • There will be a new mode that replaces story mode.
  • The PlayStation 4 version of each game will run at 60 frames per second.

1 - Isn't one of the points of these games to present remixes of the original songs?... New songs won't have quite the same impact...

2 - This kinda worries me. Story mode is my main attraction in every game. What are they going to replace it with?...

3 - Cool, I guess. Though I'm still getting the Vita versions. For consistency.

Other than that, cool beans. Looks pretty interesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Venocide said:

• Confirmed songs for Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night include “Burn My Dread,” “Mass Destruction,” and “Heartful Cry.”

Needs more "Deep Breath, Deep Breath."

16 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

WHERE
IS
RIVERS
IN
THE
DESERT?!

Not that good, Atlus, not that good.

You are speaking my language. Also needs more "Whims of Fate" :P