Finally I am the Batman Platinum Achievement!

15 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Congrats! I do love the Arkham series but man i hate those danm Riddler trophies all around the map, i meant these games have hard trophies but those things make me skip those plats xD

oh dang those riddler trophies to find just cancels the fun. But if you have dedication to all of these, then it's the feeling that you don't want to do it again anymore. lol. Complete those AR challenges on 3 stars is fun yet challenging most of the time.

The platinum isn't really hard, no Arkham game (haven't played just Origins) is hard: fortunately I'm missing just the NG+

DLC trophies (Community and Batmobile ones a pain in the ass) are harder and it's a good thing Rocksteady didn't put a trophy for completing all challenges with 3 stars (with ALL characters), like in Arkham City.

21 hours ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

The platinum isn't really hard, no Arkham game (haven't played just Origins) is hard: fortunately I'm missing just the NG+

DLC trophies (Community and Batmobile ones a pain in the ass) are harder and it's a good thing Rocksteady didn't put a trophy for completing all challenges with 3 stars (with ALL characters), like in Arkham City.

Yeah sure it isn't, it is more time consuming I guess. But completing a 3 stars in the base game AR challenges is such a fulfilling accomplishment IMO. On the other hand, the riddler trophy collectibles takes lot of patience to collect all of em.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2017 at 9:33 AM, slaveknight09 said:

So I finally earned a platinum for one of my favorite games in this gen, and of course my favorite superhero of all time Batman. I normally wouldn't do any montage on any game, but because this game is just that epic. Here's to give back the love to Rocksteady on this amazing game and to conclude this amazing series. Please watch it! 

Congrats. I hope to one day get an Arkham plat. I just need the damn combat trophies fro Asylum to attain the plat ._. Haven't given Knight a go, because of the batmobile usage.

On 8/6/2017 at 7:52 AM, Dr_Stranamore said:

No it isn't. Most people just find it time consuming, the only "difficult" portions are getting three stars on a good portion of the AR challenges, and the Brutality 101 trophy. Those trophies that involve doing various tasks in the open world (fly under three bridges without landing, jumping eight times on the Batmobile, etc) require a little bit of luck and a tad amount of skill to pull off, but they're doable for anybody who played through the main story.

The DLC Batmobile trophies aren't that bad if you have all the DLC. They're just boring because you have to play the same maps five times because there are five different Batmobiles.

The Community Challenges are make it or break it if you're going for the 100 percent. Crime Alley was a pain in the ass, Monarch Theatre is difficult but very doable, and Iceberg Lounge just requires a lot of perseverance and dedication.

Overall a good challenge, and I'm glad I got that 100 percent.

Arkham City on the other hand, yikes. I heard those predator challenges in the campaign are pretty difficult.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Arkham City on the other hand, yikes. I heard those predator challenges in the campaign are pretty difficult.

Not really.If you use wisely the modifiers, they are not hard at all.It's way harder to three star every predator map with every character in Arkham Knight.Especially Catwoman and Harley.It's a shame they didn't put a trophy for those

17 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Not really.If you use wisely the modifiers, they are not hard at all.It's way harder to three star every predator map with every character in Arkham Knight.Especially Catwoman and Harley.It's a shame they didn't put a trophy for those

Doing them once as Batman isn't bad I don't think, at least as far as I've heard. But you have to play through the maps three more times with Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing, for six DLC trophies as opposed to nine trophies or so in the base game if you just do them once as Batman.

Batman: Arkham City is a respectable 100 percent. Just need to persevere.

Edited by Spaz

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I've 100%ed the whole series, if you can get "The Curtain Falls" and the Killer Croc trophy in AK you can do the AC predator challenges.

5 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

I've 100%ed the whole series, if you can get "The Curtain Falls" and the Killer Croc trophy in AK you can do the AC predator challenges.

True. I don't know how long Arkham City is, haven't played the game in two years.

Stupid that they make you do all the side quests again in New Game Plus. Then there's the fact you have to play through the campaign THREE MORE TIMES if you want 100 percent.