Grimy's Uncharted Contest (Time to Grind LOL)

Do you accept the challenge?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Accept This Challenge

Thanks for doing this Grimy! I already have some pretty extreme trophy goals to hit by my birthday (September 3rd), so this just gives me that extra incentive. For future reference I have 8,333 trophies at the moment, so 8, 334 and after will count towards this contest. Also, does the 'none' multiplier for common plats mean x1 or x0?

Just to clarify about the games that stack.  The games that don't count are the ones where you can get the platinum in 30 secs? But something like rootletter would count? Where there are separate lists but there is no share data between the systems. 

Also, thank you for your generosity and good luck to all the participants. 

6 hours ago, scarishbal said:

Just to clarify about the games that stack.  The games that don't count are the ones where you can get the platinum in 30 secs? But something like rootletter would count? Where there are separate lists but there is no share data between the systems. 

Also, thank you for your generosity and good luck to all the participants. 

Right.  Games like Sound Shapes or MotorStorm RC won't count.  Playing different versions of the same game won't count either.  So, say Batman AA (PS3 versions and PS4 version).  just one version of a game will count.

5 hours ago, jmartinez8089 said:

How do you want us to update you? Do we just list what games we played and the number of each type of trophy earned?

Yes, do that for me.

37 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

I will give this a try but I will not win just like Lebron :giggle: :dunno:

rondodestroylebronjames.gif

Man, you bums choked against the Celtics LOL

Crying-Jordan-Statue-595x344.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Right.  Games like Sound Shapes or MotorStorm RC won't count.  Playing different versions of the same game won't count either.  So, say Batman AA (PS3 versions and PS4 version).  just one version of a game will count.

Yes, do that for me.

Man, you bums choked against the Celtics LOL

Crying-Jordan-Statue-595x344.jpg

Yea they choked but not as bad as the Indians did in the World Series.I will give it a shot though man LOL.636221289965337861740113745_giphy.gif

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, doordie19822015 said:

Yea they choked but not as bad as the Indians did in the World Series.I will give it a shot though man LOL.636221289965337861740113745_giphy.gif

Man, they were destined.  Now, Chicago won't win for 120 years.  That's why you're gonna be the Chicago Browns with that epic draft pick LOL

You mite be rite but at least I can say that I've seen every major sport team in Chicago win a Championship in my life time.Bears,Bulls,Hawks,Sox,Cubs,and even the soccer team the Fire :giggle: .So I don't care much about the next 100 years but you stick to the Cavs and Buckeyes for now my friend ✌️

9 hours ago, doordie19822015 said:

You mite be rite but at least I can say that I've seen every major sport team in Chicago win a Championship in my life time.Bears,Bulls,Hawks,Sox,Cubs,and even the soccer team the Fire :giggle: .So I don't care much about the next 100 years but you stick to the Cavs and Buckeyes for now my friend 270c.png

Man.  You either like the Cubs or White Sox.  No one wants to hear that mess LOL.  My city don't have a hockey team.  My favorite hockey team is the Red Wings, who has more than all but the Leafs and Canadiens SMH  I'm moving to Atlanta in a few days.  I get to troll these Failcons bums LOL

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Where's the line drawn with this? Are the 2 Guacamelee lists stacks even though the PS4 version adds new content/trophies? Is Ratchet & Clank PS4 a stack of Ratchet & Clank PS3/Vita because it's a remake of the same game? Are the Kingdom Hearts games stacks even though the PS4 collection adjusted the requirements a bit, so the PS3 versions are a lot longer?

I won't be participating in this because I have no chance of winning, and I'm not too interested in Uncharted anyway, but might be best to expand on that rule a bit. Good luck to the people participating.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Where's the line drawn with this? Are the 2 Guacamelee lists stacks even though the PS4 version adds new content/trophies? Is Ratchet & Clank PS4 a stack of Ratchet & Clank PS3/Vita because it's a remake of the same game? Are the Kingdom Hearts games stacks even though the PS4 collection adjusted the requirements a bit, so the PS3 versions are a lot longer?

I won't be participating in this because I have no chance of winning, and I'm not too interested in Uncharted anyway, but might be best to expand on that rule a bit. Good luck to the people participating.

No, I mean the games with literally the same trophy lists.  I'm going to edit the list a bit as time progresses.  An example would be say Ultimate MVC3.  You can play the Vita or PS3 version (can't play both), along with the PS4 version, as the PS4 version trophy list is slightly different.  I hope that makes sense.  @scarishbal I added a little leeway.  You can play multiple versions of a game, but the trophy lists have to be different.

Edited by grimydawg

4 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

I wonder how many people are searching for easy plats containing all golds lol

I know it wouldn't be easy to figure out a scoring system for this competition but if you look at Siegecraft Commander (66 points) for a 10 minute platinum.. Damn ?

True, but an UR platinum is worth more.  So, take that into account, too.  That's why I did a multiplier.

Edited by grimydawg

16 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

I wonder how many people are searching for easy plats containing all golds lol

I know it wouldn't be easy to figure out a scoring system for this competition but if you look at Siegecraft Commander (66 points) for a 10 minute platinum.. Damn 1f627.png

Thanks for the tip. Just bought it to play when I get home from work ?

16 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

True, but an UR platinum is worth more.  So, take that into account, too.  That's why I did a multiplier.

Definitely man and i like the formula you used to score UR's but i think the points given for common trophies are a bit generous. 

There are dozens of games that are 1-2 hour plats that you could knock over in a week and get a massive lead. For the people that haven't done them, they're already front runners in this competition.

I wouldn't be suprised if someone created an account and smashed those games just to be a troll and snag this game.

• Like 1

Just now, Demon--Prototype said:

Definitely man and i like the formula you used to score UR's but i think the points given for common trophies are a bit generous. 

There are dozens of games that are 1-2 hour plats that you could knock over in a week and get a massive lead. For the people that haven't done them, they're already front runners in this competition.

I wouldn't be suprised if someone created an account and smashed those games just to be a troll and snag this game.

I'm going to change it a bit.  Don't worry LOL