Grimy's Uncharted Contest (Time to Grind LOL)

Do you accept the challenge?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Accept This Challenge

13 hours ago, Hemiak said:

Wtb points multiplier for every trophy. :awesome: might as well throw my hat in. 

This.. Im working on the 'Gold Plated' prestige bronze trophy in NFS and who knows how many countless hours i'll spend to achieve it.

In the end, i'll l receive 1 point for it.. ?

Edited by Demon--Prototype
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2017 at 2:43 AM, xZoneHunter said:

Based my scores off EST, since that's the one i'm assuming you're going with.

78B: 78pts
74S: 148pts
33G: 165pts
4Plats, 2xUC(30) 1xVR(50), 1xUR(100): 180pts

Total: 571.

Could've made a mistake here or there though.

160B:     160pts
127S:     254pts
54G:     270pts
11P 5xC(50) 4xUC(60) 1xVR(50) 1xUR(100): 260pts

New total: 944pts

1 minute ago, zajac9999 said:

I'm guessing it's too late to join this now? Or can I join and tell you my totals so far, since they can all be seen in the log anyways? Hadn't noticed the thread before now. :/

Not too late.  You might want to do some work, though.

1 minute ago, zajac9999 said:

Okay, well I just noticed the rarity multiplier is only for plats. :o But I'll join anyways, will add my current score up shortly and post when I've done so. I'm guessing I'll be a decent way behind Zone though. 

Yeah, that's fine.  Just give me your totals on this thread, PM or PSN.  I'l update everything sometime tomorrow.

56 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Maybe I should be a little lenient?  I've had some PMs.  Maybe I should let folks join instead of being too little to late.  Whomever has the most points between when this thread started on 7am et and the end of the contest?

I think most people would be fine with this, and at this point @xZoneHunter is in his own little world and may need an actual challenge. However, just make sure that they have joined PSNP prior to the competition beginning or have them have to have at least X amount of postings on PSNP. But it's whatever man, it's your event. :)

• Like 1

Oh hey I'm on time this week let's go:

23 :bronze: * 1 = 23 points

50 :silver: * 2 = 100 points

14 :gold: * 5 = 70 points

1 C:platinum: * 10 = 10 points

1 U:platinum: * 15 = 15 points

1 VR:platinum: * 50 = 50 points

New this week: 268 points

TOTAL: 672 points

Another not-bad week for me considering I wasn't able to work on this until about 48 hours ago. That being said, if @xZoneHunter's vacation doesn't end soon then you'll need to change the thread title from 'contest' to 'massacre'. 

For reference when I'm tallying next week's numbers, this post is up to and including trophy #8521.

Edited by Xylobe

If we're going from the original post date as Grimy says he wants to do, I'm all for it since everyone starts on the same footing. (also allows an additional platinum in my stats so ?)

Totals:

:bronze:: 104*1 = 104 pts.

:silver:: 48*2 = 96 pts.

:gold:: 29*5 = 145 pts.

:platinum:(C): 2*10 = 20 pts.

:platinum:(UC): 1*15 = 15 pts.

:platinum:(R): 2*25 = 50 pts.

Total points: 430 pts

While not as good as everyone, still pretty proud of my score. My personal goal for this competition will be a top 5 finish; everything above that will be a bonus.

11 hours ago, wolverine123 said:

38B-38 points

28S-56 points

46G-230 points

5P common-50 points

Total=374

34B 34 points

22S 44 points

38G 190 points

4P common 40 points

Total 308 

I screwed up, forgot you couldn't do 2 of the same list. I had energy cycle twice but only 1 list can count for this.